Covenant of the Blue

Sara-Rosecult

The Covenant of the Blue is terriable.   I got invaded six times and none of them show up to help.   Only one time that a Blue came to help, but he came slightly after I already killed my invader; so, he was no help either.  After the first three, I ran and hide giving plenty of time for the blue to come, but no luck.  Have you been successfully helped by a Blue?

Yes, I got killed 5 out of 6.  I'm a low level caster with a simple Great Soul Arrows;  I had virtually no chance, since most invaders were casting powerful dark magic.  That doesn't seem fair, but that's life.

• Like 1

I know when I was in the Blue Sentinels I was never summoned to help so I just gave up on them. Apparently though in NG+ the multiplayer stuff happens more often? I sure hope so :hmm: During my 60 hours of playing this game I haven't been invaded by a red phantom once! The only PVP scenarios that have happened are because of the Rat and Bell covenants...

I was wanting to stick with being in the Blue Sentinels too :(

• Like 2

I think its because of soul level. Most members of the blue covenant are lower level than those of the blue sentinels, so they never get matched.

I think they should remove or relax the summon range restriction of the Blue Sentinels.   Blue Sentinels should have none or very little restriction in aiding low level Blues.

• Like 2

Just noticed something interesting when I went and rejoined the Blue Sentinels, when wearing the Guardian's seal ring (required to be wearing to be summoned to a way of the blues world) The covenant symbol in the top right hand corner glows it dims and brightens while human. Yet while hollow/dead it doesn't. Also the Cracked blue eye orb can only be used while human also. Maybe that's why some of us weren't summoned, either that or the matchmaking just really really SUCKS. 

That would make sense. Actually you can't invade, either as a blood brother or as a blue sentinel if you are not in human form. So basically, even if you are part of the Blue Sentinels and you are wearing the ring you won't be summoned as hollow, and that's why Way of the Blue gets little help maybe...

I think they should remove or relax the summon range restriction of the Blue Sentinels.   Blue Sentinels should have none or very little restriction in aiding low level Blues.

it should be wider double times as other covenants, I waited for hours to get summoned as a sentinel...no use, same goes for way of blue, I stayed hidden for 10 minutes with an invader, no one came to help, I think they didn't build the system properly