Impossible Fire Boss Jumps due to random tracks?

TheKop4Life

I just started working on the fire jumps and for the 2nd time I wasn't able to go fast enough in the forest. The generated track is simply not steep enough. One time my top speed was 65 km/h, the other time it was 58 and I barely made it over the ramp. Am I missing something, or is that something that can happen?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like it happens. Was doing the pro tour thing for DLC fire boss jumps in Career+. Had perfect maps for desert, jungle and favelas. But glaciers was a shitshow. Slalom right before the final straight and the final straight wasn’t either long or steep enough to make it. Even building up speed and going around the slalom as fast as I could the highest I made it was my head slapping the ring.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you're ever struggling to make a jump you need to moon jump on the ramp, basically pressing up as your front wheel hits the curve, you'll get launched much much higher.
All fire nodes are possible, but some are harder than others.

I've been playing daily and the more you play the easier they become, I've just done a 1 life Career plus fire boss run for fun while waiting to get my final sponser upgrade to master.
Game becomes much easier when you learn to moon jump and learn to avoid things that could kill you.

Hope they make a sequel, games a blast and I love the RNG element of the career!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

2 of my volcano runs were stopped by the RNG boss jumps yesterday. One in forest which was very flat at the end. I noted the seed for forest (23254497215) so I could show you guys how broken this is but when I played the seed it was doable again?!

This made me think that some crew members, the ones that affect the tracks, are messing with the boss jump generation.

Pumping/counterpumping/moonjumping won't work because of the lack of speed.

EDIT: Got 2 successful volcano runs today without picking the Yellow upgrades (track modifiers). It seems to be more consistent this way.

Edited by A1rPun

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.3.2023 at 3:17 PM, TheKop4Life said:

I just started working on the fire jumps and for the 2nd time I wasn't able to go fast enough in the forest. The generated track is simply not steep enough. One time my top speed was 65 km/h, the other time it was 58 and I barely made it over the ramp. Am I missing something, or is that something that can happen?

yeah, i had the same problem twice as well, really annoying!

• 6 months later...