Game is broken

nunu28

4 hours ago, nunu28 said:

Unfortunately not. I’m always on the move and don’t really have the time or energy to do that1f62d.png

Backing up your saves for any given game, takes anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes if you have a decent USB drive or internet connection to the PS Plus Cloud but the time expenditure pays for itself when it helps mitigate disasters like this :).

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Backing up your saves for any given game, takes anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes if you have a decent USB drive or internet connection to the PS Plus Cloud but the time expenditure pays for itself when it helps mitigate disasters like this :).

Not even that much effort. You can set your games to automatically upload the save data every day/night on ps3 and ps4 and I'm guessing the ps5 does too. 

There's really no excuse for this unless you willfully allow it.

• Like 1

On 04/04/2023 at 6:01 AM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Not even that much effort. You can set your games to automatically upload the save data every day/night on ps3 and ps4 and I'm guessing the ps5 does too. 

There's really no excuse for this unless you willfully allow it.

Sorry but how do I back them up to the ps plus cloud?

5 hours ago, nunu28 said:

Sorry but how do I back them up to the ps plus cloud?

Press the Options Button whilst the game is selected, then go to the Upload/Download Saved Data option. You can also do this via the Application Saved Data menu under the Settings Menu on the XMB/Dashboard.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

@VoidVictorious I didn't have any issues with progress resetting or trophies not popping. But even still my experience was so awful my advice for proceeding is just don't do it. I loved 1 & 2 and still recommend them. I won't recommend 3 ever.

@MrHealthy For better or worse I need to do it, so can I do anything to make my life easier. I did read your post by the way in the ultra rare cleanup.