Unable to login. Please help.

Jhante_Brown

Whenever I try to connect to the server in game, I receive a darkened screen with the error stating "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale". I have tried on multiple days, switched between ethernet and Wifi, and reinstalled the game but I have never been able to connect in game.

Anyone else facing this issue? Is there a solution? Please help.

They announced a few weeks ago that the game was being delisted from digital storefronts today, so maybe there's currently maintenance. So you can no longer download it as of today. I know the beta ends in June 2023 and then it won't be playable until Early 2024 when it fully releases.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

They announced a few weeks ago that the game was exiting beta phase today and wouldn't be playable until full launch in Early 2024. So no solution other than wait for the actual release.

The game is being delisted today but the servers don't close until June 25th: https://multiversus.com/en/news/open-beta-update

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

They announced a few weeks ago that the game was being delisted from digital storefronts today, so maybe there's currently maintenance. So you can no longer download it as of today. I know the beta ends in June 2023 and then it won't be playable until Early 2024 when it fully releases.

Hey thanks for your reply. Luckily I already have it added in my games. So I downloaded it. I have been trying over several days but no luck.. :(

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The game is being delisted today but the servers don't close until June 25th: https://multiversus.com/en/news/open-beta-update

I have been trying for the last 2 days but still not working for me.. is anyone else facing this issue? I googled this error and found out that this was a common issue many players were facing in 2022. However, I am surprised that nobody here on forums reported this issue.. Will keep on trying daily but I am not sure if this error would get fixed on its own.. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 3:19 AM, Jhante_Brown said:

Whenever I try to connect to the server in game, I receive a darkened screen with the error stating "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale". I have tried on multiple days, switched between ethernet and Wifi, and reinstalled the game but I have never been able to connect in game.

Did you find a fix? I have this same error on both my ps5 and ps4.

On 4/4/2023 at 11:49 PM, Jhante_Brown said:

Don't waste your time , Multiversus is not available in India.

Even if you install it via your alt NA account , you won't be able to launch it.

You need VPN for that.

17 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

Same for Japan 

20 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

Yes, had figured it out back then via a simple google search of the error I was receiving. The game is region locked and cannot be run in Asian countries including Japan, China, India, Indonesia, etc. VPN is a fix but I am not willing to go that far. Anyway, the game will relaunch later on. Lets hope that it launches in Asia as well.