Trophy averages super off?

oVinylScratcho

I was thinking weather I should get this game for ps vita or just get it for dreamcast ( yea I still play dreamcast ) but the main thing pushing me away from the ps vita version is the 6% average completion. That cant be right can it? I mean the TUTORIAL TROPHY IS AT LIKE A 7%! That cannot be right! Is it glitched or something?

• Like 2

The main reason the trophy average is so off, is due to the fact it was one of the first ps+ vita game.

A lot of people have it, but the tutorial gives a really bad first impression so most didn't play it for very long.

Some parts of the tutorial are really hard to do the first time you play the game, and the game makes it seem like those parts are some of easiest things you can do in the game.

So when people fail at the tutorial they never play it again.

What soultaker said.  The tutorial in this game is actually pretty damn tricky in spots I remember getting frustrated with it on the 360 version but still managed to clear it.  It's just a lot more in-depth than most game tutorials are.  I can see why some people get frustrated and just quit.  And like he said, if it was on PS+, there would have been a lot of people started it and then given up faster.  From what I recall too, the game doesn't actually force you to play the tutorial either so some people probably just jumped right in.

• 6 years later...

I know this is a super old thread and an even older game, but I just wanted to leave a comment about its 100% completion.

I don’t think I’m a super skilled player, but if you have a look at my trophy log you can tell I’m not a “My name is Mayo” achiever either. Let’s say I’m average.

Well, this game has taken the worst out of me while trying to get the 100%. I don’t think it’s worth the effort if you’re only considering to start it or even to get into it if you have it already on your list. It’s a god damn nightmare. I don’t know if maybe on ps3 the controls are not that bad or if it’s just difficult to control but it’s been a real pain in the ass to me.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I'm a huge fan of this series and I will say this. Don't play it on Vita. Camera and control issues aside, this game was meant to be played on a real full-size controller. The Vita thumbsticks, nubs, whatever you call them are crap for games like this where you need really precise controls and rotations. The Vita in this regard can't compare to an actual controller where the sensitivity and axis circumference in general is just "larger" and makes it easier to perform complex tricks.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...