Give it Your All

Solis_Trad

It's the action of making them progress toward their next level. You simply have to do an action that rewards you with exp for all 5. I have a blank on the name but, the easiest is to do the shield looking mission you get to do every time you complete a couple raids. When it's available, one raid in each difficulty category will have a shield icon. If I'm not mistaken, it's always the first raid in the list per difficulty tier.

edit : @StillRh is probably right. Processing them is probably manually making them go up a tier by talking to the chimera. Is the max level 10 for an advisor? That means the trophy could actually be miss-able, if by example you never do the mission that gives Exp for all advisors.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 3

Completing raids will earn differing 'flavours' of leveling currency. Each advisor (NPC in command centre you can upgrade/buy things from) requires a different flavour as denoted by the icon next to them. On reaching the leveling threshold, the lighting next to the advisor will turn red and you can press the button next to the Chimera (the space guild navagator looking MF in your command centre) to cash-in. You can delay pressing the button and bank the level up for all advisors. Getting them all a rank up at the same time should pop you the trophy.

Edit - I'm assuming you need a rank up and not just XP like @windex-qc- suggested, but this is how I popped the trophy

Edited by StilRh
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, StilRh said:

Edit - I'm assuming you need a rank up and not just XP like @windex-qc- suggested, but this is how I popped the trophy

You might be right :P

Does that mean the trophy could actually be miss-able, if by example you never do the mission that gives Exp for all advisors? Can they go above level 10?

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Windex-Qc- said:

You might be right :P

Does that mean the trophy could actually be miss-able, if by example you never do the mission that gives Exp for all advisors? Can they go above level 10?

They can go above level 10, don't know if there's a level limit, but my highest is level 22 and it's still ranking up

• Like 1

I just did this and the trophy didnt pop, all 5 leveled up

*EDIT* for some reason the trophy didnt pop until I leveled up my chimera :shrug:

*EDIT EDIT* for those who wanna knock the trophy out early as soon as a "shield" level become available go do the hardest one that will fill the EXP bars for all five of your advisors. I did a "brutal" level and it really wasnt too too bad

Edited by ZeromusF4

Just to make it a little more clear -

The Advisors level up automatically when you get enough GenMat to fill their meters. They don't get processed until you hit the button next to the Chimera. They don't have to all level up at the same time either. You can level them up one at a time, just don't hit the button.

To knock this trophy out early, do one Raid for each type of GenMat on Normal without hitting the button to "Strengthen the Chimera." That should be enough to level them each up once, and then when you hit the button next to the chimera all 5 will get processed at once.

You can check which GenMat you'll get on the Raid screen, and see how much it will fill each advisor's meter too. Again, at low levels one Normal Raid should be enough to level up an advisor but it may take two.

Edited by Static_Rook
  • Like 2

Theres an easy way to see if you are doing it right!
As some people already said, you need to level up each of the advisors and then "process" them, which levels up the chimera. Now the thing is, if an advisor is ready to be processed, their indicator changes to red. So just dont hit the button at the chimera until all 5 advisors have a red indicator!

• Like 3