Self-Boosting (2 Consoles Method) Possible for 500 Matches?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I have a question. Is it possible to do a Self-Boosting (2 Consoles Method) for the 500 Matches trophy (Party Animal)? Because I need your help. It's just that I recently tried it on the Custom Match 1vs1 Mode, but as soon I reached at least around 25 matches, the Social Butterfly (25 Matches) trophy didn't show up. I was stuck right now. I just want the fastest way to grind the 500 matches while Self-Boosting (2 Consoles Method). Dose anyone know the best and fastest way to grind 500 Matches (Party Animal) trophy while Self-Boosting (2 Console Method). Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, I have a question. Is it possible to do a Self-Boosting (2 Consoles Method) for the 500 Matches trophy (Party Animal)? Because I need your help. It's just that I recently tried it on the Custom Match 1vs1 Mode, but as soon I reached at least around 25 matches, the Social Butterfly (25 Matches) trophy didn't show up. I was stuck right now. I just want the fastest way to grind the 500 matches while Self-Boosting (2 Consoles Method). Dose anyone know the best and fastest way to grind 500 Matches (Party Animal) trophy while Self-Boosting (2 Console Method). Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

It counts as partying up with 2v2 against bots. If you have two consoles, just invite an alt. Do normal mode VS bots. As soon as the match starts, suicide both of your characters off the edge. Thatll be the easiest, fastest way to get matches played in a party.

The party animal trophy is glitchy and may require many more matches then 500. 

The absolute fastest way to self boost is to do arcade easy and run off the stage. This is best because arcade doesn't make you reselect a character and it always brings you back to the same map.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 0:14 PM, SoraxTidus said:

• Like 1

On 08/04/2023 at 1:43 AM, SoraxTidus said:

Hey guys, is it possible to do Co-op in Arcade as well? This was related to Self-Boosting (2 Consoles Method) as well.

Yeap! Easiest to boost party animal with a 2nd console (PC, or player) with arcade mode. Tape down the square button and a rubber band around the left stick to pull it to either side and you can leave it afk, after 2 hours or so the game will crash, just restart the game on both devices and let it continue on.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:32 PM, sixones said:

Yeap! Easiest to boost party animal with a 2nd console (PC, or player) with arcade mode. Tape down the square button and a rubber band around the left stick to pull it to either side and you can leave it afk, after 2 hours or so the game will crash, just restart the game on both devices and let it continue on.

Thanks so much for this you just saved me. The fact I am able to do this AFK is amazing.

32 minutes ago, Iamjackett said:

Thanks so much for this you just saved me. The fact I am able to do this AFK is amazing.

Honestly im not so sure we can still do this anymore. This is exactly what ive been doing for the past 3 days, after 900+ matches i still don't have the fucking trophy. I literally have no idea why, i've been doing everything perfectly but oh man this trophy is really shitty and glitchy. Good luck on one of the worst online trophy ive ever attempted for.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2023 at 8:54 PM, Pika_Hearts said:

Honestly im not so sure we can still do this anymore. This is exactly what ive been doing for the past 3 days, after 900+ matches i still don't have the fucking trophy. I literally have no idea why, i've been doing everything perfectly but oh man this trophy is really shitty and glitchy. Good luck on one of the worst online trophy ive ever attempted for.

With this method I managed to unlock the trophy took an extremely long time though. Now I have ran into a glitch that is stopping me from getting the plat. I have 300 wins and I still haven't unlocked the trophy for it.

In my case, Party Animal popped on both versions of the game (on my road to the platinum trophy on PS5, followed by the PS4 plat) after somewhat between 600-700 party matches instead of 500. The only other trophies I’d consider “glitchy” are those tied to ringouts with projectile and spike attacks.

Sure glad the insane 2x grind, having to leave and check on my PS5 + PS4 playing together in arcade (or against, to farm “matchmade” wins for my main account from within custom lobbies) is done for me just days before the game “temporarily” closes in 1 day, 16 hours as of submitting this post/reply.

Edited by Dry

43 minutes ago, Iamjackett said:

With this method I managed to unlock the trophy took an extremely long time though. Now I have ran into a glitch that is stopping me from getting the plat. I have 300 wins and I still haven't unlocked the trophy for it.

Hey, I just wanted to say I managed to fix the issue. The win count in the game was incorrect. Thanks to the help of Kiloso445, he gave me a solution. Download an app called "Tracker Network" or use their website: https://tracker.gg/ Go to the multiversus tab and search for your name. Now the win count on the front page was also incorrect for me, so you need to go to the Fighters tab and add up the wins for each character, which will give you the actual number of wins you have.