Allow trophies earned on closed source custom servers on the leaderboards

Mako
Go to solution Solved by TheYuriG,

24 minutes ago, Mako said:

Dear PSN trophy enthusiasts,

I come to you today to address a concerning issue that affects our ability to fully enjoy the gaming experience. Many PSN trophy sites have implemented restrictions that prevent the use of custom servers without open-source code, effectively limiting our ability to create unique communities and modify our gaming experience.

This issue is not a joking matter and requires a serious approach to achieve change. I believe it is essential that we make our voices heard and demand that these trophy sites allow for the use of custom servers without the requirement of open-source code.

Custom servers have become an integral part of gaming, providing players with the freedom to modify their gaming experience and create unique communities. By limiting our ability to utilize custom servers, these sites are depriving us of an essential component of gaming.

Therefore, I urge you all to join me in calling for change. Let us express our concerns to these trophy sites through petitions, emails, and other forms of communication. Let us unite as a community to demand that they reevaluate their stance on custom servers and make the necessary changes to allow us to fully enjoy our gaming experience.

In conclusion, I call on all PSN trophy enthusiasts to stand with me in this effort to demand the change we deserve. Together, we can make a difference and ensure that our gaming experience is not unnecessarily limited.

Sincerely,
Derpy_Herpy_902

Why not just ask those custom servers to go open source, if your concern is trophy sites not allowing it.

• Like 1

No. Private servers can be user controlled, potentially abused, and aren't for everyone are a bad idea. A closed sourced server will always have these limitations. Nobody on the staff even wants open sourced servers to be allowed, but we've given them to this community regardless.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2