Scientific Collection glitched

Spinxas

On 14.8.2023 at 7:54 PM, Crusad3rp said:

Did u do that in one sitting or spread the time?

Bit late answer as I see you already got your platinum. Congrats! :) But for clarity and for anyone else reading:

I did it in one sitting without dying, on the lowest difficulty.

Finally got this bastard of a trophy. It popped after scanning the last enemy before the final boss. No need to do it in one sitting, just don't die after scanning each enemy before saving.

Edited by Godo Fwar
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 11:34 PM, Godo Fwar said:

Finally got this bastard of a trophy. It popped after scanning the last enemy before the final boss. No need to do it in one sitting, just don't die after scanning each enemy before saving.

I don't agree with you. It's just depends on ur luck. I didn't die in my 2nd playthrough and haven't done that in one sitting - no trophy. I did speedrun in one go without dying and trophy popped ;)

1 hour ago, Crusad3rp said:

I don't agree with you. It's just depends on ur luck. I didn't die in my 2nd playthrough and haven't done that in one sitting - no trophy. I did speedrun in one go without dying and trophy popped ;)

Yeah I guess I was lucky. You still got the trophy though 👍

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished the game, retail ps5 version with patch 1.003.000, over the course of multiple days and while closing the game etc and everything popped fine and no bugs during the 8h of my playtime. Obviously it dosen't necessarily mean that it's 100% all fixed but at least it can work if you don't want to do all game in 1 single session.

Edited by Teh_DDgamez

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up the platinum today. I didn’t have any issues with trophies. Everything unlocked as normal. I did make a point of saving at pillars after scanning a new enemy or resource. I played the game over a 6 day period doing one chapter per day so there is definitely no need to play the game in one sitting. I have the disc version of the game and I updated to the latest patch.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, lukaskulich said:

A random patch downloaded for me 1.03) so I figured I'd try loading my game just in case this popped. Imagine my surprise when my old save no longer works, even when I try redownloading it from the cloud. 

Nevermind, this is apparently one of the patches from last year and my PS5 just went crazy after a restart and started downloading a shitton of random updates. Save is still gone, though, go figure.