DLC Confusion

aross76

I obtained the platinum for this game years ago when it was released for PS+, but figured I'd go back now and try to 100% the other trophies.

I went into the PS Store and purchased Season Pass 1 and 2 ..... but now what?? How do I get these add-ons actually added in to the game?

When I go to start a new map, it still says the DLC is locked. What am I missing?

When you say "the DLC is locked", what DLC are you talking about?

Because the first 2 Season Passes only contain:

• 6 Expansions (Snowfall - Industries)
  • 2 Content Creator DLCs
  • 3 Radio DLCs

They DO NOT contain the remaining 5 expansions, nor the other 16 Content Creator Packs, nor the other 16 Radio DLCs.

6 minutes ago, aross76 said:

Oh I operated under the assumption that purchasing the Season Passes would have it automatically unlock in the game.. didn't realize I had to purchase the pass and then go and get every DLC separately.

It depends on the game, but this might be one of those that you have to do that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

It depends on the game, but this might be one of those that you have to do that.

This^

The Season Passes give you access to the DLCs but you still have to download them from the store, before being able to access them in-game. Most games with Season Passes are like this but there are some exceptions here and there.