How bad are the glitched DLC trophies?

Legchomper

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/4/2023 at 10:13 PM, MennoWoods2 said:

For me it popped when doing the Island Adventurer journey (and its appropriate step of entering the tower) it only popped when I walked a bit forward in the tower.

The original method of earning the trophies does not work anymore. Every trophy is now tied to a specific journey step so that is why everyone thought it was glitched at first. 

So, you will need to find the journey that is linked to the specific trophy. For example, for the surge defender journey, the second step of that journey tasks you with visiting a leyshrine. Once this step is available because you have done the previous step you can then go visit a leyshrine and the trophy should pop. It works like this for all the journey steps.

These are the specific journeys in which you can obtain the trophies:

1. Vault Rider [Memory - Memorize a Sigil
  2. Island Cartograper [The Gem in the Tower - Explore the Isle of Siptah]
  3. Delver [The Shadow Out of Time - Craft an Item Using Eldarium]
  4. Island Adventurer [The Haunter of the Dark - Reach the Tower]
  5. Surge Defender [The Temple Visit a Leyshrine] | [Beyond the Wall of Sleep - Enter the Maelstrom] | [The Outsider Defeat a Surge Summons] | [The Other Gods Draw - Forth the Most Powerful Surge

Some extra notes:

- You don't have to explore the entire island anymore. The locations where you need to go to for the Island Adventurer Journey are enough.

- To complete the enter the Maelstrom journey step you first have to be outside of the maelstrom and walk into it. Admin teleporting to the center or anywhere in the maelstrom won't work.

- To start the Vault Rider journey you first have to enter a random vault.

- To start the Delver journey, you first need to go to a Leyshrine and interact with the scroll in the middle of the shrine on the upper level.

If you have some more questions, feel free to ask them1f600.png

hi, u wrote the journeys needed for 8 trophies, but there are 11 of them. in fact i cant get the silver key....

EDIT: ok its included in the surge defender journey just after "enter the maelstrom" step. in fact i got those 2 trophies togheter as i already had the ???? items in the inventory

Edited by XpanderFX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone about to do this DLC I just want to write down a brief journey walkthrough that might make it less overwhelming to tackle the trophies post-game update (because honestly, who actually remembers what to do in this game lol). MennoWoods 2 has already given an overview but just to be more specific...

- In order to unlock the Delver journey, you need to go to 'Leyshrine of the Goblinoid' which is on the northeast corner of G8 in the map (map has letter and number coordinates, look at the edges of the map to pinpoint where G8 is). That will unlock the 'Delving Bench Knowledge' which is a prerequisite to unlock the Delver journey. Once that's done place a Delving Bench, spawn some Decaying Eldarium, a Star Metal Sword, and then use the Delving Bench to learn a Delved Schematic. Basically to do that you need to put a ton of Eldarium in the bench then throw in some random gear like armor or weapons till you get a schematic at the bottom. Take that and then just spawn an Eldarium weapon to finish the journey and unlock the trophy.

- For Island Adventurer journey, you might not know what to do in order to reach the step where it says 'Find the Void Tower' (which unlocks The Haunter of the Dark trophy). Here's how I did it (you can pretty much use admin controls to get most of the prior steps done):

1. Acquire rare knowledge = Spawn a weapon schematic that sounds rare, use it and you will get this. If not, keep trying other weapon schematics till you get it.

2. Speak with Valeria = Spawn Valeria from NPC list and talk to her.

3. Use Fragment of Power = Spawn a Fragment of Power and use that from your inventory.

4. Defeat a World Boss & 5. Find and open a Legendary Chest = For this you can go to the line between C9 and C10. Basically where you see a v shaped split in the water, teleport to the right of that where there's a narrow line of water. You should be at the right location if you find a crocodile with a three skulls icon there. Kill the crocodile first before looting the chests at the end. In order for this to not take ages, spawn 'The Predatory Blade' weapon. I think it's the hardest hitting weapon in the game so this will make killing the crocodile quicker.

6. Find the Voidforge = The Voidforge is the black tower in the middle of the map. Get inside, and go explore around until you unlock the trophy. 

- For Surge Defender journey, you can follow this image: https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Ff4ch3p0l1rp51.png%3Fwidth%3D3308%26format%3Dpng%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D74ee27e8f998fba8863f3b99af88637b34dad005 . I went to the Leyshrine of the Demon for this. Alternatively the instructions on the original admin controls guide works for this journey if you want to follow that. Scroll down to where it says 'Beyond the Wall of Sleep, The Temple, and The Other Gods' : 

- For Vault Raider journey, the Bastion of the Bat-Demons vault is at the very top northeast corner of N8. Keep going down the vault until you find the purple bat. That's the leader you need to kill. Then proceed to the next room and loot the treasure chest which will give you a sigil. Use that sigil and pop the trophy.

- For Island Cartographer journey, just google the locations or use this interactive map to find them: https://www.die-verbannten.de/isle_of_siptah/. Trophy should pop at the end of the journey.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...