Troglodiced - Way less grindy way to achieve the trophy

Schuwekat

5 minutes ago, CymroMatt said:

Is this axe bundle only available via the in-game store? I've not started Fallout 76 yet but have been planning to give it a try.

You can buy the Auto-Axe for 500 Stamps from the Stamp vendor in Whitesprings Refuge but if you want to save yourself up to 80hrs of grinding you can spend either 700 or 1,000 Atoms on a bundle from the Atomic Shop.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As soon as I hit level 50, I bought the Auto Axe and Cold Shoulder from the shop with my free Atoms with absolutely no regrets so far. What perk cards would help with Auto Axe kills? Currently running a shotgun build however started off with a Auto Rifle build but due to ammo issues i switched which has left my perk card setup a bit of a mess atm. Which means I dont really have much options in terms of melee cards.

Edited by xLostTrophies

5 minutes ago, xLostTrophies said:

As soon as I hit level 50, I bought the Auto Axe and Cold Shoulder from the shop with my free Atoms with absolutely no regrets so far. What perk cards would help with Auto Axe kills? Currently running a shotgun build however started off with a Auto Rifle build but due to ammo issues i switched which has left my perk card setup a bit of a mess atm. Which means I dont really have much options in terms of melee cards.

Anything to do with Melee. I use a variation on this build:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

@HuntingFever first of all, thank you for the replies on this thread. It’s starting to give me enough encouragement to start this soon. Is the auto axe bundle “sale” on the Atomic Store time limited? 

No-one knows for sure so don't dawdle if you want to buy it, because it could disappear at any time.

• Like 1