Freezing on Loading Screen

lloydelric

better save soul isn't a new dlc, it's old as hell.. they just very recently decided to add trophies to it. it''s fricken dull as dishwater too, wait 4 days talk to npc, wait 4 days talk to npc then go back to other npc, hand in, do it all over again and then again. really shitty filler dlc.

14 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

better save soul isn't a new dlc, it's old as hell.. they just very recently decided to add trophies to it. it''s fricken dull as dishwater too, wait 4 days talk to npc, wait 4 days talk to npc then go back to other npc, hand in, do it all over again and then again. really shitty filler dlc.

It definitely feels better to play this DLC on a new playthru, since it mostly is just for new mechanics. That way the progression isn't just "do a thing and wait a week", but rather its another objective to work towards each time since you won't already be at the endgame. 

On 19/04/2023 at 11:23 PM, lloydelric said:

I anyone else having an issue where the game freezes on the loading screen? I think this issue started with the update for the new dlc which I got. Is there any fix?

I started experiencing this after the latest update. Froze my PS5 a few times in a row

i ended up deleting the game and reinstalling. I also moved it from my external hard drive onto the PS5 and it’s been fine since. My save corrupted too, but luckily I had my cloud save back up and didn’t lose anything!

On 4/20/2023 at 1:23 AM, lloydelric said:

I anyone else having an issue where the game freezes on the loading screen? I think this issue started with the update for the new dlc which I got. Is there any fix?

I've been having the same problem, but it only occurs sometimes. When selecting my save file, it loads a little bit and the music starts looping (idk how else to explain it). But I found out, that if you just let it run for a while (about a minute), the PS5 will say that it encountered an error (or something like that) and it'll kick you back to the PS5 main screen, but after that, just select the game again and it should either have finished loading or continue loading.

6 minutes ago, evar110 said:

I've been having the same problem, but it only occurs sometimes. When selecting my save file, it loads a little bit and the music starts looping (idk how else to explain it). But I found out, that if you just let it run for a while (about a minute), the PS5 will say that it encountered an error (or something like that) and it'll kick you back to the PS5 main screen, but after that, just select the game again and it should either have finished loading or continue loading.

Thats the exact problem I have been having, it just seem to happen every other time i start the game, or sometimes every time. Just wasn't sure the best way to explain.

Edited by lloydelric