Reunite Tofu with his owner?

Hi, has anyone found out how to get this yet?

I have my theory on how to get it after completing my first playthrough of the game. I can't verify this as I won't be able to check till much later.

After completing the first playthrough (I got the perfect ending), you will be prompted to serve a drink to an unseen person/entity. I chose Milk for this, but I was wrong (I thought the person who entered was the cat).

In checking the Extras, the last couple of photos is what I think are clues for this trophy.

The cat is next to Fahmi, the creator of Coffee Talk. and then we see the empty bar with a specific Green Tea Latte with Art with a Rose, clearly an in-memoriam.

So maybe serving a Green Tea Latte w/ Art to the invisible entity would unlock the trophy.

Can anyone please verify?

32 minutes ago, Major_DarkMellow said:

You get it after doing all the normal ending and best endings.. if you get the ending with Zzz... and Freya next to it, Mr. Fahmi comes in and asks for a Green Tea Latte.. after all the conversation this will unlock

Thank you so much, so this is the equivalent of the Secret Ending of the 1st game. Except in this game, you just need to get all possible endings in several playthroughs.

14 minutes ago, Drahcir7x2 said:

Thank you so much, so this is the equivalent of the Secret Ending of the 1st game. Except in this game, you just need to get all possible endings in several playthroughs.

I would say a minimum of 2 playthroughs, 1 pefect with all items drinks served and then 1 normal (which i purposley gave everyone an espresso unless they actually wanted it..) and It happend after that 2nd run through

Almost got the Plat.

Just the 1 hour Latte Art left.

This Plat requires 3 Playthroughs + Using the Bartender's Powers to replay some days.

Playthrough 1 - All Bad Ending (Do not give anyone anything), All incorrect drinks playthrough.

Playthrough 2 - All Good Endings (Make a perfect playthrough, giving everyone the appropriate items. Give Rachel & Gala the Fidget Spinner for trophies, Give Riona the Card. Give 5 Stars Drink for Lucas' 5 Stars)

Playthrough 3 - Hyde & Gala Normal, Lua & Baileys Good, Jorji Good, Lucas & Riona Normal (Do not give Riona Lucas' Info, get some drinks wrong), Silver and Amanda Good (But don't give them the Agent's ID), Give Rachel a new Colorful Tea Latte + Honey.

Partial Playthrough: Go to Rachel's First Day, give her any of the Colorful Non-Coffee Lattes that you didn't give her in the previous playthoughs, Go to her last day, get the appropriate trophy + music, and finish the day. Replay Rachel's last day to get her entire album, Complete the final days to get a new ending & Gallery Item.

The rest should be pretty easy, just replay accordingly.

Notes:

- Check your phone often and open images and videos to get gallery items.

- In Playthough 3, The reason why Hyde & Gala Normal + Lua & Baileys Good Endings is because of a single gallery item that only appears when those 2 conditions are met, the rest is for endings.

Edited by Drahcir7x2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Drahcir7x2 said:

Playthrough 3 - Hyde & Gala Normal, Lua & Baileys Good, Jorji Good, Lucas & Riona Normal (Do not give Riona Lucas' Info, get some drinks wrong), Silver and Amanda Good (But don't give them the Agent's ID), Give Rachel a new Colorful Tea Latte + Honey.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, was just about to post how to get the "Lucas & Riona Normal" ending. Appreciate it and congrats on the plat!

1 hour ago, Drahcir7x2 said:

Almost got the Plat.

Just the 1 hour Latte Art left.

This Plat requires 3 Playthroughs + Using the Bartender's Powers to replay some days.

Playthrough 1 - All Bad Ending (Do not give anyone anything), All incorrect drinks playthrough.

Playthrough 2 - All Good Endings (Make a perfect playthrough, giving everyone the appropriate items. Give Rachel & Gala the Fidget Spinner for trophies, Give Riona the Card. Give 5 Stars Drink for Lucas' 5 Stars)

Partial Playthrough: Go to Rachel's First Day, give her any of the Colorful Non-Coffee Lattes that you didn't give her in the previous playthoughs, Go to her last day, get the appropriate trophy + music, and finish the day. Replay Rachel's last day to get her entire album, Complete the final days to get a new ending & Gallery Item.

The rest should be pretty easy, just replay accordingly.

Notes:

- Check your phone often and open images and videos to get gallery items.

- In Playthough 3, The reason why Hyde & Gala Normal + Lua & Baileys Good Endings is because of a single gallery item that only appears when those 2 conditions are met, the rest is for endings.

Thank you very much. This will be very helpful when I start my playthrough.  Loved the first game + soundtrack. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got the trophy. For me, the trick (after already having seen all the endings yet not getting the secret one) was to do one final playthrough were I never had any item vanish on me (so giving them all to their recipients in time), thus not triggering Riona's 'I lost some items here' post credit scene. I got the mystery visitor instead.

Edited by NoraSilberreif
  • Like 1