Will I be able to beat this game?

JayyKao

So I have started a save using a team comp of 3 fighters and 1 monk to just try and steam roll through the game. After looking up about the final boss to make sure I have everything I need it seems like without buffs I won't be able to do this. If anyone knows of a way to bypass this as I am at the final crystal now and would really like to not have to restart this game all over again I would be very grateful.

5 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

If everything else fails, you could always attempt to use the bane sword (found in the flying fortress) as an item, it has a small chance to instant-death even bosses. :P

Is it safe to assume this is the Razor weapon with the Scourge spell?

If you're really struggling, there are boosts in the menu that let you gain up to 4x the normal experience. With that on and fighting endgame enemies you'll be comically overlevelled in about an hour, if even that... there's a reason this thing has a whopping 50% plat rate on here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 9:22 AM, Alos88 said:

If you're really struggling, there are boosts in the menu that let you gain up to 4x the normal experience. With that on and fighting endgame enemies you'll be comically overlevelled in about an hour, if even that... there's a reason this thing has a whopping 50% plat rate on here.

Came here to say exactly this. Also, stockpile a ton of potions and status ailment cures so you can use them in the dungeons. You can easily max out your money so you can afford 99 of each kind of item in no time. Oh, and don't forget that your Knights can learn some basic magic after they class-up - that might help.