bugged trophies

GustavoTheCrazy

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, RaidenXS said:

Is there a player count minimum for trophies to count?

Can you recall how many were in a match when you started?

48 minutes ago, zOtsutsuki_ said:

we were like 4 and i don't think that you need a player count minimum for trophies

There’s no player count minimum for the placement/win trophies, the win trophy not popping right now is most likely related to the new map, the placement trophies only pop when you finish the match and they all pop at the same time so make sure youre not leaving the match before you die and you should get them. 
Hope it helped, good luck

• Like 1

Nobody has earned any of the three placement trophies (top 50/top 10/winner) since the first week of April for either the EU or NA versions, looks like whatever update came during that time disabled the trophies ?

• Like 2

I contacted support here is what they had to say. "I am sorry to hear that your trophies are not completing. Unfortunately, this still falls outside the jurisdiction of Customer Service as we cannot complete the trophies for you manually. We are sorry that the issue still persists after so long. Still, the best way to get the issue corrected is to contact the Dev team. I know it may seem as though we are just passing the buck, but we really cannot change or fix this feature from the Customer Service end. I'll attach the link for our community forums and our bug report site. If you submit a bug report, your issue will be placed in a queue and the Dev team will review it in the order it was received."

I posted on the forums at the same time I contacted support. Its abandoned my post is in limbo until a moderator approves it but there are no active mods or devs. Such a shame all we need is a fix for placement trophies to work on the latest map. Hopefully a dev signs on the forums and see the post in bug reports.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/27/2023 at 12:17 AM, Jay-_-Axe said:

Update from GM Entropy "We are not able to put players in touch with the Development Team but we have made them aware of this issue and we hope a fix can be issued as soon as possible!"

I have registered on the forum and the bug report topic is awaiting review. (Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly)

Due to the forum inactivity (last post in 2021), I also submitted a ticket and received a reply from the same GameMaster.

GM Entropy: "We have forwarded this info to the Development Team as well and we hope that a fix can be issued as soon as possible."

• Like 2

Got the same comment. I just sent another ticket in Monday and got this response. Hopefully a fix will come fingers crossed!

GM Entropy:
We have forwarded this up to the Development Team but unfortunately we don't have an ETA for when they expect to roll out a fix.  We understand the frustration and hopefully they can get a fix rolled out as soon as possible, though.

If there is anything further we may assist with please do not hesitate to contact us again.  Thank you for playing H1Z1!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2024 at 11:26 AM, Wilktron said:

Is there an update on this?

Not a peep.

Typical negligence from all parties involved with this game.

• 2 weeks later...