official teenage mutant ninja turtles trailer

xzero4812

wow if I was good at words and writing them down I would wrap everything you guys/gals (who am I kidding just guys) said and make a totally awesome 128 letter twitter comment.

The new look, the new voices, the new everything was just wrong. Even the thought of TMNT being remade is wrong.

Can't people just make new crap and stop this recycling. I know your "new" to writing/producing/directing and need some "inspiration" to fuel your "creativity" but come on.

at least make it look good like Gurdians of the Universe, even though thats been re-created too.

• Like 1

wow if I was good at words and writing them down I would wrap everything you guys/gals (who am I kidding just guys) said and make a totally awesome 128 letter twitter comment.

The new look, the new voices, the new everything was just wrong. Even the thought of TMNT being remade is wrong.

Can't people just make new crap and stop this recycling. I know your "new" to writing/producing/directing and need some "inspiration" to fuel your "creativity" but come on.

at least make it look good like Gurdians of the Universe, even though thats been re-created too.

Let me help you out (not 128 letters but it will do)

Dear Michael Bay #TMNT # https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0ckdRnVsE

Edited by Dr_Mayus

• 2 weeks later...

Looks TERRIBLE! Why is there so many guns, I hate it. Atleast the turtles dont look quite as lame as they have in the latest releases. Well I still love Megan Fox  xD Not because of her acting "abilies" tho.

Oh and yes, Shredder looks like crap, way to screw up one of the coolest villains ever!

Edited by LovesAnInjection