Why is the platinum ultra rare?

Hey! I just bougth this game and I'm really excited for some old school fps-sixth-generation-action. But I was wondering: why is the platinum is kinda rare? Is the game that hard? or it got inflated because it was included with Medal of Honor and probably a lot of people played it but never follow through?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GreatDaneQ said:

Hey! I just bougth this game and I'm really excited for some old school fps-sixth-generation-action. But I was wondering: why is the platinum is kinda rare? Is the game that hard? or it got inflated because it was included with Medal of Honor and probably a lot of people played it but never follow through?

well older medel of honor games and cod games are unforgiving on the harder modes hell even on normal mode too. plus the trophies in the game is annoying due to needing to make sure you hit your target all the time without missing much and not dying and so on.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

well older medel of honor games and cod games are unforgiving on the harder modes hell even on normal mode too. plus the trophies in the game is annoying due to needing to make sure you hit your target all the time without missing much and not dying and so on.

It makes sense, back in the day i never played these games on harder dificulties so i didn't know

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

From what I've read over the years, it's very hard and very buggy, especially when playing on Hard. I haven't played the PS3 version but I remember the OG PS2/Xbox release very well and that was no picnic either.

jesus, buggy trophies are kind of a turn off ?

Thank both of you tho! ☺️

• Like 1

I didn't have any issues with bugs with this one but the harder difficulty will be challenging if you are not used to that era of shooters where health doesn't regenerate etc. causing hard difficulty to be a bit of a spicy meatball.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

To be blunt, the game is a poorly made piece of shit game. Enemies shoot and damage you that you cannot see, even on Easy. If you die on Easy, you start the level over. They implement modern controls, but can't implement modern checkpoint system.

• 3 weeks later...

Ya this game on hard is unforgiving. I've been stuck on lions den for years. Can't get past this level. From everything I've seen this is the hardest level. Just need to finish it to get platinum.