Friend keeps asking me this so help me shut him up lol

GreyFox1394

Ok so he wants to play the sims 3 on ps3

With his sister doing two point hospital on ps4 

And his wife doing god of war raganok on ps5

All 3 games on his account... If he makes a psnprofiles account will he be flagged/banded? 

Sorry edited it as I put the wrong game names ?

Edited by GreyFox1394

It's fine to play different games on different consoles at the same time. You just can't play the same game on two different consoles at the same time due to messing up the timestamps. 

For instance, it is fine to play sims 3 on ps3 and two point hospital on ps4. It's also fine to (as an example) play borderlands 2 on ps4 and two point hospital on a different ps4. 
What you can't do is play two point hospital on one ps4 and two point hospital at the same time on a different ps4. 

• Like 1

People have played 3 different stacks of telltale games at the same time on ps3/4/vita and not get flagged(see mystics first 30 plats in 30 days video for an example). Its very unlikely for trophies to pop at the same time on most games(even the telltale games stacks wont pop at the exact same timestamps due to loading time differences)

• Like 1

Playing Multiple Consoles* - Playing on multiple different consoles at the same time, as long as they’re different games, is allowed (e.g. you can play a PS4 game and Vita game simultaneously). “Trophy teams” working together in this manner are also allowed.