Fix For PS5 Trophies + Easy Infallible and more

There's one thing that bugs me about this even though I unlinked my account and the trophies started popping is how im gonna find a work around to getting the "equip all legendary items" trophy? The store items that don't require real money are mostly just common to uncommon items since it became free to play not once have I noticed a legendary item to buy with in-game currency as of yet & if I link my account back to get all my items back is it gonna revert back to the trophies not working meaning equipping any legendary items from my old stuff just ain't gonna cut it.

1 hour ago, POMARANCZA123PL said:

I recommend for people to back off from unlinking, since I might have just lost years of progress in rocket league and fortnite.

While i haven't tried it yet since im not done with my trophies, Maybe try this?
1. Sign out of your main Epic Account on your pc/mobile 
2. Sign back into Epic using your PSN as the login method, This "should" log you into the new account created for the trophies. 
3. Go to connections & unlink your psn like you did to your main account 
4. Sign out of the new account 
5. Log back into your main account 
6. Go to connections and attempt to re link your psn account 

Let us know if that works or not :D 

23 minutes ago, NemesisTtype7 said:

There's one thing that bugs me about this even though I unlinked my account and the trophies started popping is how im gonna find a work around to getting the "equip all legendary items" trophy? The store items that don't require real money are mostly just common to uncommon items since it became free to play not once have I noticed a legendary item to buy with in-game currency as of yet & if I link my account back to get all my items back is it gonna revert back to the trophies not working meaning equipping any legendary items from my old stuff just ain't gonna cut it.

You have to hit level 40 fame anyways and in the battle pass (fame pass) it has a legendary set by fame 40.

18 minutes ago, N7_Maxxi said:

While i haven't tried it yet since im not done with my trophies, Maybe try this?
1. Sign out of your main Epic Account on your pc/mobile 
2. Sign back into Epic using your PSN as the login method, This "should" log you into the new account created for the trophies. 
3. Go to connections & unlink your psn like you did to your main account 
4. Sign out of the new account 
5. Log back into your main account 
6. Go to connections and attempt to re link your psn account 

Let us know if that works or not :D 

Fingers crossed because that would be sweet. It's a shame we have to mess around with so much just to fix something so trivial.

3 minutes ago, BushidoCypher said:

You have to hit level 40 fame anyways and in the battle pass (fame pass) it has a legendary set by fame 40.

Fingers crossed because that would be sweet. It's a shame we have to mess around with so much just to fix something so trivial.

If not then im done for as i was using my PC to work on my Fortnite Platinum, and if i can't reconnect, all my progress is gone

On 20/05/2023 at 1:25 PM, ZachSmoke said:

You're 100% correct sir. Just got it! thanks for confirming that though!

Yeah, that's the one I meant. The Legendary item/s is in the pass. Specials won't work for that particular trophy.

I'm going down the grind 3 seasons path. 1 down, 2 to go!

15 hours ago, POMARANCZA123PL said:

I recommend for people to back off from unlinking, since I might have just lost years of progress in rocket league and fortnite.

You can relink your original Epic Account and it'll resume where it left off.

I've been switching between the two when I play Fall Guys and then Knockout City, and I haven't lost any progress on either games. It's just a bit of a hassle to do it each time.

Edited by kevinyang82
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kevinyang82 said:

Yeah, that's the one I meant. The Legendary item/s is in the pass. Specials won't work for that particular trophy.

I'm going down the grind 3 seasons path. 1 down, 2 to go!

You can relink your original Epic Account and it'll resume where it left off.

I've been switching between the two when I play Fall Guys and then Knockout City, and I haven't lost any progress on either games. It's just a bit of a hassle to do it each time.

Thanks for confirming that, I mean I figured you could but I also think they are kind of shit now so wasn't sure.

In less than a week since I unlinked the account I have gotten all possible trophies, I only have 3 left

- buy 50 items in the shop
    - Equip me with a legendary item
    - win with a personalized celebration

I think that getting these last 2 will only be possible if they put challenges where they give away a skin or a celebration

40 minutes ago, Daniel_Bravo1993 said:

Guys, which game mode now is the best to farm the victories?

If you mean 1st place finishes for Track Star then I would recommend Prismatic Parade.

You can always try each map to see if any of them works better for you as it only takes a couple of minutes each. 

Edited by NeuralPotato
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, WalshYNWA said:

I haven't played Fall Guys before but wanting to start it. Does this mean the trophies are glitched or only if you played the PS4 version as well?

It's glitched if you have earned any trophies in the PS4 version.. 

6 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Still waiting for a legendary item in the store. Do you know how much Kudos it would cost? And I only have 200 Showbucks…

Id just get the legendary from the battlepass tbh its much easier and youll likely need the qualifies and get it on your way

8 minutes ago, RoguePJamas said:

Did anyone get a message today when loading on to Fall Guys saying something about progression. 

Ya it seems this COULD be something that finally fixes it as well, I'm unable to confirm it because I got my plat and deleted it since they ruined the game. 

They also said you can ask them to switch over stuff from one account, basically a merge so that's an option as well but again I am unsure if it fixes it because they are super fuckin hopeless.

5 minutes ago, BushidoCypher said:

Ya it seems this COULD be something that finally fixes it as well, I'm unable to confirm it because I got my plat and deleted it since they ruined the game. 

They also said you can ask them to switch over stuff from one account, basically a merge so that's an option as well but again I am unsure if it fixes it because they are super fuckin hopeless.

And I cant test it as my last 2 trophies are Low Baller and Veteran Status

I could care less about a merge as I am relinking my old account after but for people that havent unlinked hopefully this is a fix

1 hour ago, BushidoCypher said:

Id just get the legendary from the battlepass tbh its much easier and youll likely need the qualifies and get it on your way

Not going to waste money on a dumping Epic account that I’ll unlink as I get the plat.

I kind of messed up, to buy cosmetics to get to 50, I bought some 700-1000 kudos ones earlier in the season but now I am out of kudos and no opportunity to earn more kudos this season so I am missing out on 200 kudo ones now.  ? 

On 16/05/2023 at 3:53 PM, djb5f said:

Hmm, for some reason I can’t seem to unlink my PSN account.  The only thing that was showing as linked was via a Google log-in.  I unlinked that but I still have everything linked to my Fall Guys character.

So I tried to link the PSN account to my Epic games ID (through the screen you show in the video) so that I could then unlink it.  But it states that my PSN has already been linked to another Epic account.  I have no idea what that could be as it’s clearly not the one I am signed into to - and the other emails I tested aren’t recognized as having Epic accounts.

Any ideas?  How do I find out what epic games ID is already associated/linked with my PSN?

EDIT - I was able to find to unlink and then link to another email.

Bro, how did you do it??? 

8 hours ago, djb5f said:

I kind of messed up, to buy cosmetics to get to 50, I bought some 700-1000 kudos ones earlier in the season but now I am out of kudos and no opportunity to earn more kudos this season so I am missing out on 200 kudo ones now.  ? 

The weekly milestones give 2,000 kudos they updated it today, you won't be able to earn the 2,000 kudos till four days from now. For some reason, one of the dailies don't count towards the weekly milestones, so it requires an extra day to unlock the 2,000 kudos.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi