Pool!

JEDI_BROTHERS

Playing it on my secondary account. So far it's been easy.

You need to be in top 25% in your league to get promoted to next league level. Minimum 8 days if you start on a sunday before you can try out the "quickfire tournament" trophies.

Small tip: On long shots use overwiew and ruler to estimate angel on your shot.

The physics for this are pretty good. Just a shame it's a pay-to-progress type model. Absloutely ridiculous that you can start a game and be unable use backspin and/or the full power bar.

The only saving grace is that most of the players I've played so far are also playing it without paying for boosts, so at least it's a level playing field. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Cherry Pop's pool games are great as far as looks and physics is concerned. The business model they chose here is somwhat insulting to their previous projects, because you can definitely pay to win here. It is pretty bad that you can not even use side ('english') on most 'free' cues and need to grind to even get a cue that has forward spin. Luckily if you know how to play position a bit you will have a smooth journey.

The game seems to be quite popular as I encountered many real players already. But it is very apparent that the game uses a lot of AI opponents too. Anyone who has played a lot of Cherry Pop pool and snooker games before will instantly recognize their playing patterns.