3 Hour Platinum guide

Optinooby

I think the real difference maker is the scythe. Without the scythe the game is way harder as you are punished pretty badly for getting hit. With the scythe it doesn't really matter since you basically full heal with each use and can easily have infinite energy with the right build. 

Also Odur really is the toughest boss in the game because you fight him before max level. I kept reading online about how the game only got harder after odur so thought theres no way this is a 4 or 5 but that's not the case once you get max level the game is a breeze. After playing through i did like the game and agree with the consensus on the difficulty. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Would've never bothered with this little gem had it not been for @Optinooby  

Great guide as usual. The first hour is ROUGH but Odur's fight with spamming parry was actually pretty simple. Only thing you have to worry about is making sure you dodge his red ultimate attack. That's like a 1 hit kill. 

Your build...at first I was like, why isn't it hitting harder? Then it hit me, you are practically unkillable. Spam spam spam, heal. The first bat boss after getting the build up, got the no potion trophy without any effort. 

Tutorial Varg...yea, I'm would've never gotten the parry down. You do so little damage, 1 mistake and its restart again. That keep away strategy wait for his jump/stomp, attack and roll away works great for people without great timing and reflexes, like me...lol. 

Edited by Gryfter
  • Like 1