3 Hour Platinum guide

Optinooby

3 hours ago, vanslayder said:

we really need these types of guides to be stick to the top page of the game in guides section. These are awesome and I always follow when your guides are available.

i appreciate the thought mate, but i dont have time to edit every1 of these into a full site gameplay guide.

I make one of these for almost every game i cover now, for my reference when planning and for you to use afterwards, and I like to move onto the next game.

The next full gameplay guide i will be doing is the witcher 3, that deserves one ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

i appreciate the thought mate, but i dont have time to edit every1 of these into a full site gameplay guide.

I make one of these for almost every game i cover now, for my reference when planning and for you to use afterwards, and I like to move onto the next game.

The next full gameplay guide i will be doing is the witcher 3, that deserves one ;)

Could you please  list all such guides in About section in your profile so we can search it quickly?

My point is to have some place to see all your quick platinum guides available. Because now I go into game i am interested and see if there is such guide avaiable on forum section.

I would love to have other way around -as well  have a list of your guides and see which games I am interested in from this list :-D

Edited by vanslayder
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, vanslayder said:

Could you please  list all such guides in About section in your profile so we can search it quickly?

My point is to have some place to see all your quick platinum guides available. Because now I go into game i am interested and see if there is such guide avaiable on forum section.

I would love to have other way around -as well  have a list of your guides and see which games I am interested in from this list :-D

I'll try to make a thread with everything i've ever done linked and then link the thread in the 'About Me' box.

Though won't be today, when I get time as I have done a lot of guides over the years, even on other sites that i need to remember.

@vanslayder.

I made this a few years back with some of my older guides, I'll try to update it.

My old TW3 guide is obsolete now btw with my new one upcoming

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Hey going to throw in my video here for You Shall Not Pass. 

I've tried a bunch of different ways of doing it including running and that way just didn't work out for me at all just as I know parrying didn't work out for alot of people so my video is just an alternative and also the correct way to go about the parrys, so I have 2 parts in my video one where I failed and one where I succeeded if you watch them both and compare you'll be able to see for yourself what I did differently and why that worked and the other way didn't. 

Also good to see you again @Optinooby

I saw your video in Mortal Shell it's going to be very helpful for the No Shell Trophy. 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18
  • Like 1

PHILOSOPHER'S HILL

• Aisemy.

• Show Item - Sound of the Abyss Vile Core.

• #15/22 - Sound of the Abyss Vile Core - Aisemy (Lv2).

• Aisemy - Beacon.

• Plague Weapon - Unlock Vile Blood Shield.

The one in bold should be #17/22.

15/22 = The Hanged Queen's Fused Core - Aisemy

Appreciate this guide (and all the others you have made)☺️

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

PHILOSOPHER'S HILL

• Aisemy.

• Show Item - Sound of the Abyss Vile Core.

• #15/22 - Sound of the Abyss Vile Core - Aisemy (Lv2).

• Aisemy - Beacon.

• Plague Weapon - Unlock Vile Blood Shield.

The one in bold should be #17/22.

15/22 = The Hanged Queen's Fused Core - Aisemy

Appreciate this guide (and all the others you have made)263a.png

Sorry about that typo, fixed now and thanks for letting me know ;)

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

again an awesome guide from @Optinooby. Really enjoy your guides

Question: is the XP glitch now patched? It doesn't seem to work anymore ir may be I am doing something wrong

The original glitch was patched, but the way I show should still work, its not been updated since i dont think

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

I dont understand how people are calling this a 4 or 5 out of 10. The parry timing windows are so small and if you miss once youve lost 3/4 of your health. These "souls" games based around parry are such a frustrating experience. 

There are 2 skills under the Deflect tree : Reckless Deflect (increases the parry window) and Defense stance (blocking instead of parry, you take chip damage).

You can use those to improve your parry/deflect experience :D 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

I dont understand how people are calling this a 4 or 5 out of 10. The parry timing windows are so small and if you miss once youve lost 3/4 of your health. These "souls" games based around parry are such a frustrating experience. 

What makes this game different, is with the right skills, you dont really have to learn timings, yiu can just spam the parry button and be successful 80% of the time. And for the health you lose in that 20%, you have gained back via certain weapons or skills used in that 80% that recover health!!

'Actually' learning the timing may be a different matter, but point is, you dont have to with the right build!!!

• Like 3