Game features "Accessibility" options that do not disable trophies.

So as the title says there is accessibilty options, the only two of note is Invulnerability and Unlock all Levels, neither of which disable trophy collection.

Added quotation marks for Accessibility because they are not really options but more like cheats.

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 3

I can think of a few games that are a bit more of a "joke" when it comes to trophies, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance being one of them. Not wanting to start an arguement with anyone over this but not having a platinum doesn't mean it's not going to sell well, just means platinum chasers won't buy it, plenty of others who don't care about trophies will end up buying it.

• Like 1

To me these aren't accessiblity options, these are for non gamers so they can say they finished a game.

Actual accessibility options to me are like what the Brok developer has done, he even put in a mode for blind people to play the game.

Regardless, I'm still buying this, but I won't be using the 'games journalist' modes xD

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

To me these aren't accessiblity options, these are for non gamers so they can say they finished a game.

Actual accessibility options to me are like what the Brok developer has done, he even put in a mode for blind people to play the game.

Regardless, I'm still buying this, but I won't be using the 'games journalist' modes xD

I changed the title up a little bit after reading your post, I actually looked up what you were talking about for blind people and that is amazing!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mellenthin said:

Enabling the accessibility option on the PS4 seems to disable trophies.

Guess I got what I wished for, after all.1f605.png

If that is the case then that is interesting, I've looked over news with the Steam and Xbox version and everything points to the achievements still being unlocked, I'll work on finishing chapter 1 of Boltgun tomorrow to confirm for myself.

• Like 1