Level 40 and Nba today

GioSantangelo

So i started my team 2 days ago, right now i am level 32 with 25 days left, i did every challenge that i could and now I don’t have anymore to do. Will i still be able to make it to level 40? 

Also for the “you’re a star” trophy, will this be unobtainable when the nba finals end? 

3 hours ago, GioSantangelo said:

So i started my team 2 days ago, right now i am level 32 with 25 days left, i did every challenge that i could and now I don’t have anymore to do. Will i still be able to make it to level 40? 

Also for the “you’re a star” trophy, will this be unobtainable when the nba finals end? 

1. You have more then enough time to get 40, it’s only the end of week 2. Not that serious just do every easy challenge like buying cheap dark matters.

2. Yes it’s preferred to do it before the end of June.

On 04/06/2023 at 10:02 AM, GioSantangelo said:

How did you do so many challenges in 3 days?

I just started today and not sure where to begin with MyTeam.

7 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Probably cause he did all the challenges like daily’s, win the weekend, and the season 7 rewards plus stuff from weekly packs. The thing is you gotta make a lot of MT.

I've been playing since the PS Plus launch and got only 21k XP Points for the Level 40 Trophy (150k XP Points). Is it possible to make it to the end of the season or is it better to wait up until the final season (which will probably go until the servers go down in 2024?). I cant buy any of the challenge cards, they're way too expensive, so i don't know if there is any other method to get faster XP. 

1 hour ago, Viqueeeez said:

I've been playing since the PS Plus launch and got only 21k XP Points for the Level 40 Trophy (150k XP Points). Is it possible to make it to the end of the season or is it better to wait up until the final season (which will probably go until the servers go down in 2024?). I cant buy any of the challenge cards, they're way too expensive, so i don't know if there is any other method to get faster XP. 

Nah season 9 is not even a season. It’s the official end of year season. Should be done in Season 8 unless you wanna bother doing it in 25 days.

On 09/06/2023 at 4:23 AM, BadCoolRad said:

Nah season 9 is not even a season. It’s the official end of year season. Should be done in Season 8 unless you wanna bother doing it in 25 days.

Season 9 in 2K22 had no end date.

So you can do it in Season 9 at your own pace.

If you can show that it isn't the case, please share it here.

Edited by kevinyang82

On 6/10/2023 at 7:36 PM, kevinyang82 said:

Season 9 in 2K22 had no end date.

So you can do it in Season 9 at your own pace.

If you can show that it isn't the case, please share it here.

I get that but there isn’t a lot of xp they give with no daily’s or weekly’s. All you get is challenges where you need to have almost every invincible and end game dark matters plus grinding wins in each mode. But there isn’t a lot here to work with compared to a Seasons 7 or 8. Depends on how you want to play.

1 hour ago, KlausAssassin said:

I am lvl 17 and 15 days away from the season
Can i get lvl 40 till the end or should i wait for the other season?

I'd say wait, but continue to play without the stress of level 40.

You'll earn MT that'll help for next season, and also earn more Dark Matter cards which will make some agendas easier.

You can also grade some higher rated cards as there's lots of agendas that involve those.

I just hit Level 36 last night, and that has been due to grinding Rush 3 agendas and Glorious agendas. I can't afford any invincible card to do those.

Edited by kevinyang82
  • Like 2

On 7/6/2023 at 6:25 AM, kevinyang82 said:

I actually reached level 40 in one week. It was so much easier than i thought. Buying players  for challenges and selling them again was the reason i did it so quickly :)

22 hours ago, GioSantangelo said:

I actually reached level 40 in one week. It was so much easier than i thought. Buying players  for challenges and selling them again was the reason i did it so quickly :)

Nice.

I just got mine last night, so a little over a week.

Did the same as you. The weekly pack drops are the best source of xp.

8 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Nice.

I just got mine last night, so a little over a week.

Did the same as you. The weekly pack drops are the best source of xp.

Same here, reached to level 40 in like 9-10 days. Also some Skill and Spotlight challenges reward you with free packs which can be useful as well for having players from weekly dropped packs or building a decent squad of Dark Matters for absolutely free.