Level 40 Autopop?

YieuY

Loaded the game up on the ps5 and the unlimited related trophies popped; the trophy for getting to level 40 didn’t despite others in the forum having received it as an autopop. Is there a way in game to trigger this which I have missed (the unlimited trophies popped by going into the unlimited mode)

• 2 months later...

I have reached Level 40 in Season 7, on PS4. However, if I start to play the game on PS5, will the trophy auto-pop regardless (since I've already reached Level 40 and got the trophy on PS4 in Season 7) or do I have to grind to Level 40 again, this time in Season 9?

59 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I have reached Level 40 in Season 7, on PS4. However, if I start to play the game on PS5, will the trophy auto-pop regardless (since I've already reached Level 40 and got the trophy on PS4 in Season 7) or do I have to grind to Level 40 again, this time in Season 9?

I believe you will need to grind it out.  The autopop only works if you do it during the same season from what I understand. You would have had to do it in season 7. 

The only way you can autopop is it had to be in the same season you hit level 40. For example, I hit level 40 in Season 2 on PS4, then a day later I went on the PS5 version and it autopop when going into the Myteam menu. But it has to be done in the same season for it to autopop