Armored Core Verdict Day Hardcore Mode Transcript

Wow man, this is really cool. I know I messaged you on PSN already, but congrats again on the platinum. Always awesome to see fellow Ravens. ;-;7

You know... I was always tempted to revisit the Verdict Day guide, and replace the images that were captured in-games as I got my Elgato in working order -- as well as record footage for the Hardcore playthrough. If I revisit that, I'll use these builds you listed (and properly credit you guys, of course). I am curious... did you and your clique get inspired after seeing the gameplay for ACVI? I want to hear about how a bunch of people just randomly started tackling the game. Do you have any feedback for the guide that @Deadly_Ha_Ha and I created?

See you at Rubicon 3.

• Like 1

Our group of 4 started armored core verdict day in fear they'd shut down the served with 6 came out. One thing our group found out is that every level can be done in coop except 4-3. We had the mercenary retire right before the mission ends. I don't know why but in doing so allowed the person going for the S rank to get even more cash than they would otherwise? Marcus_rebooted's strategy and builds helped with certain levels I struggled with later on that the video guide doesn't do very well at. Would recommend everyone to check out the transcript because he does levels differently and helped me out a lot.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I used this guide for the hardcore playthrough. I strongly recommend having the videos along with the text guide. The videos will give you a general strategy of how to tackle the mission, and the text guide has minor inconsistencies with the videos.

For example, 6-2 is marked as difficult, and the text guide does not mention taking Tank into the mission, but the video does and clears it in 3 seconds with no damage taken.

The biggest downfall to the videos is that the author overly deliberates and nerds out while in assembly, drastically increasing the run time of the videos, but the text guide summarizes the changes. Most of the changes aren’t even necessary anyways, snipe from afar with main and spray and pray with the tank and you’ll be fine. 

• Like 1