6 new dlc trophies, both platforms

wardragon989

I'm trying to buy the Murder Circus dlc that just came out, but I keep getting an error message "this content can't be found WS-116129-0"

I mean...what? First I have the season pass, I shouldn't even have to pay for it, second I can only find it in the game's menu under "downlodable content". It's not even in the playstation store at all. Any advice?

7 hours ago, TerminusCross said:

I'm trying to buy the Murder Circus dlc that just came out, but I keep getting an error message "this content can't be found WS-116129-0"

I mean...what? First I have the season pass, I shouldn't even have to pay for it, second I can only find it in the game's menu under "downlodable content". It's not even in the playstation store at all. Any advice?

Looks like you are correct. Their twitter feed says July but have drop the update with trophies now...

That feels counter-initiuve lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

Looks like you are correct. Their twitter feed says July but have drop the update with trophies now...

That feels counter-initiuve lol

Huh, well don't I feel like an idiot now. I mean the trophies are up, the option to buy the DLC is there, I thought something was wrong with my PSN account, based on what info I was able to find about my error code.

@TheLoneliestPanda Everything else is there; the new cheats section, the one jacket I couldn't dl from one of the add ons, the new graphic on the music app, bug fixes, which there were plenty of, but I haven't had time to check out every single one of them.

Edited by TerminusCross

This update broke Jack of all Trades trophy.

It's unattainable as of now;

Starting a new game, rebuilding database, clearing system cache or re-installing the game does not fix the issue.

Until Volition fixes this, Platinuming the game is impossible as of this update.

If you are having issues like this, here is a link from Volitions Twitter page to contact about it.

https://playersupport.plaion.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Volitions is a bunch of clowns. I contacted them for SR The Third PS5 issues and they did nothing but keep on saying they are working hard to fix everything. I'm glad I manage to get the platinum despite some early bugs because I don't think they'll do anything. It's a miracle if the'll realease all three DLC