unavailable in EU?

ryuji_sakujo

12 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Why would anyone want to go into a forum thread and share their opinions (which the OP neither asked for nor does care about)? 1f914.png

I'm glad you edited your comment because dude, that was really uncalled for.

Yes, a lot of shovel ware titles are missing in regional storefronts because of language compliance. Likely the case here.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

I'm glad you edited your comment because dude, that was really uncalled for.

Yes, a lot of shovel ware titles are missing in regional storefronts because of language compliance. Likely the case here.

Uhuh.. just tired of all the opinion pushers, thanks for getting back on-topic. :)

23 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Why don't YOU own what you originally said to zizi? Could always just repost it

Nope, I meant what I said and it's how I truly feel about anyone who just hijacks threads with their.. hmm "sophisticated" opinions on this website.
Ohhh please, tell me more about how bad you think this game is, because I totally asked for a review not for a factual answer to a question.
Hint: I already made up my mind on whether to buy it, why else do you think I made this thread. ?

1 minute ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Then edit it back to say what it originally said

Please leave this thread, you are derailing it.

Closing thread due to off-topic.
Anyone else has info on whether this game is available on ANY of the EU region PS Store, please let me know in DMs, then I will post your answer here and re-lock the thread.
Thanks PSNProfiles for having a wonderful community that doesn't know how to stay on topic, especially when it comes to sharing their very important opinions and preferences on video games.

Please give OP the means to remove posts, would make these forums much cleaner.