Platinum still obtainable in 2023?

Ryuzaki_22194

Yeah, i just need to do some campaign stuff but did all the mp in February-March i think. Some game modes are not as active or, let's be honest, completely dead but the trophy list is the easiest one when it comes to BTFs

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions/5442-battlefield-1/ and there's an active boosting session with +30 players if you need!

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 2

I had to gather around 20 players (we had about 12 but thankfully randoms started joining our game) to get Operation Trophies, as there were no lobbies at all, plus trying to play on all DLC maps can be a pain unless you can gather a small group for this as well. 20/30 hours mostly playing legit with a boost just for these operations and maps. If you boost everything maybe 15h for everything.

8 hours ago, Ryuzaki_22194 said:

Thanks alot I'll definitely go for it once I'm done with yakuza 3

How many hours did it take you to get all online trophies?

I've played the game 40h in total, I've done the campaign once, and some levels twice, so i'd say that mp took me around 20h, and I'm not that sure bc it felt short actually

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes it's still obtainable, it's the battlefield that is the most popular on the ps4 generation, games platinum was very good, it was my first WW1 game and I loved it, it was mind-blowing, multiplayer trophies shouldn't be too difficult, if you're coming from COD I have controller settings that will make it feel exactly like COD, just message me @captainbruh423 if you want them and I'll give you them.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
No boosting

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I found a copy of this in the bargain bin of my favorite game shop today for one euro!

Does anyone know if the DLC can be bought cheaply? According to Plat Prices, the Premium DLC pass has never been discounted. This strikes me as a bit odd as the full-game Premium version of Battlefield 4 is on sale almost every month.