how many times can you 'new game plus' a previous completed playthrough?

rockstarjazz

i am thinking of playing NG+ each time i complete a playthrough to make the next one easier, even if it means more runs than whats shown on the roadmap, i dont care if i have to do more than usual. hopefully this makes pro mode easier?

for the S+ ranks on standard and hardcore, what bonus weapons can i use if i do the above? when can i use the handcannon when completing mercenaries?

i heard time is the only criteria for S+ ranking standard and hardcore?

You can NG+ a save as often as you want and always carry over your previous run.

Pro run is trivial when using the infinite launcher. It costs 2 million and you can save across multiple NG+s.

You can use the hand cannon before reaching the village fight. But you can’t have infinite ammo until chapter 2 and an additional paid upgrade ticket. If you don’t want to use the ticket, you will have to do side quests until you reach the castle to get infinite ammo.

For S+ on standard and hardcore you can save and die as much as you need to. You just need to complete in a specific time.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

what gets carried over?

do my treasures, keys and money gets carried over in addition to weapons and their upgrades, plus healthkits?

is my health reset in the next game or can i go in with max health?

Everything except Story key items get carried over. You go with max health also.

Edited by xIRockyRock

13 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

finished my first playthrough, doing my second on easy to go through collectibles and rake up money for the infinite launcher

i see the requests i did not carried over - will have to do those again. urgh!!

Request come availeble again in the NG+ so you can replay them and earn more spinels, but for the trophy you can only focus on the ones you missed.

• 3 months later...