PS Plus PS3 Unable to Download

LegendExeter

I have PS Plus and went to download a save from the cloud online storage and it said "You cannot download this saved data at this time.  You can download only one time per 24 hours.

Next available download 6/19/2023 12:09 PM"

I didn't download anything though.  I manually uploaded this save to the cloud.  Is there really a goddamn limit on this?  Never seen this before.

20 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

So is this PS3 specific or game specific?

It was game specific. I also think certain publishers were more likely to copy-protect their saves, such as EA.

It was also PS3 specific too, as none of the other systems had the same copy-protected saves restriction.

Edited by Stevieboy

12 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It was game specific. I also think certain publishers were more likely to copy-protect their saves, such as EA.

It was also PS3 specific too, as none of the other systems had the same copy-protected saves restriction.

It's something that continued from the PS2 with its copy protected saves. Have a few on memory cards that aren't allowed to be copied

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's something that continued from the PS2 with its copy protected saves. Have a few on memory cards that aren't allowed to be copied

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Looks like it's a carry over from that gen then.

Edited by Stevieboy