Got someone else's collection lots of ps123

poker_1987

I'm sorry, recycling? You would even think about trashing these? You put them on a shelf and enjoy your collection...but at the very least you sell them so other people can enjoy them. Keep classic games in rotation, preserve them, never trash them. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Viper said:

I'm sorry, recycling? You would even think about trashing these? You put them on a shelf and enjoy your collection...but at the very least you sell them so other people can enjoy them. Keep classic games in rotation, preserve them, never trash them. 

Well yeah. I live in a flat.

I guess your right though. I'll just take them to my parents and stick then with all my old games. Quite a few duplicates though. One day I'll have to sort it out. Got about 300 big box pc games taking up spacecthere as it is

No lie you do have some solid titles in that collection. If you really don't want them, I suggest selling them and pocket the money. No need to get rid of something you could potentially make a profit from. Just my honest opinion!! 

If the 360 HD-DVD drive is working, that's  another 20. Bundle it with the HD-DVDs abd you canlikely seel the whole thing for 40 or 50.

The PS Silent Hill  HD remakes, that's 40 on ebay

Azura's Wrath is anything between 20 and 30.

Under Defeat HD 20

Parasite Eve II, I have seen for three digits, but realistically, it's about 50.

Metal Gear Solid, that's another 20 or 30

My advice: Take a batch every now and then, look it up on ebay and put it up at a fixed price. You've got a good chunk of money there. Sure, there is always some games that are barely worth looking up, but trust me,do  it this way for a nice bonus each month for the next two-three years.