Any news on a patch?

Lucibur

I know that the devs of the game are in the know about one trophy being glitched out and they're working on making a patch to fix it but I'm not sure when to expect the patch. Is there anywhere I can look to find out? I'm asking as the glitched trophy is the one I'm needing for the platinum and I don't mind waiting, I just want to know of any news at the same time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, DanxAllenxGaming said:

Any update? it's been weeks! Do they have a discord we can talk to the devs on?

Not that I know of, I've checked out their Twitter page a couple of times and there's still no update for the console version. As for Discord I'm unsure. I kind of stopped making it a priority to hear whether or not there'd be a patch 'cause it's been at least a month now and the last I heard of a patch it was meant to come the same time as the patch for the PC version. ?

9 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

Not that I know of, I've checked out their Twitter page a couple of times and there's still no update for the console version. As for Discord I'm unsure. I kind of stopped making it a priority to hear whether or not there'd be a patch 'cause it's been at least a month now and the last I heard of a patch it was meant to come the same time as the patch for the PC version. 1f62c.png

Yeah... I'm starting to get a little worried now! Hopefully a patch is on the way! I'll do some digging and see if I can get a reponse via email or discord. 

1 minute ago, DanxAllenxGaming said:

Yeah... I'm starting to get a little worried now! Hopefully a patch is on the way! I'll do some digging and see if I can get a reponse via email or discord. 

Let me know if you manage to get through to them and get a reply! I am really wanting a patch even if it's not a top priority. I'm not big on waiting for a while for things.. Coping with such a thing is difficult at times. :T

The state of game development nowadays, release first, patch later (maybe).

Still waiting on the promised updates for Wanted: Dead. Good luck if you ever get the console update for this. Truly telling that they announce it for "next week" and then fall completely silent.

• Like 4

On 18.7.2023 at 3:35 PM, Lucibur said:

Not that I know of, I've checked out their Twitter page a couple of times and there's still no update for the console version. As for Discord I'm unsure. I kind of stopped making it a priority to hear whether or not there'd be a patch 'cause it's been at least a month now and the last I heard of a patch it was meant to come the same time as the patch for the PC version. 1f62c.png

It was actually not announced to come at the same time as for PC. They say on Twitter, console patches are coming soon along with more patches for PC. So let's keep hoping i guess. 

It’s honestly a bit of a joke now, waiting over a month for a patch to fix a single trophy. Like it’s not even a major thing and they still haven’t managed to patch it?

Going to assume it’s just laziness or complacency on their part now, honestly.

All I’ll say is that if they can’t even patch someone as simple as a trophy glitch, then I don’t have all that much faith in Silent Hill 2 from them. Pre-order cancelled until they prove they take console players seriously. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BRWTapio said:

It was actually not announced to come at the same time as for PC. They say on Twitter, console patches are coming soon along with more patches for PC. So let's keep hoping i guess. 

That's true, it just sucks that it's been over a month of waiting for a patch for one trophy and nothing.. 

1 hour ago, Oberlin1694 said:

It’s honestly a bit of a joke now, waiting over a month for a patch to fix a single trophy. Like it’s not even a major thing and they still haven’t managed to patch it?

Going to assume it’s just laziness or complacency on their part now, honestly.

All I’ll say is that if they can’t even patch someone as simple as a trophy glitch, then I don’t have all that much faith in Silent Hill 2 from them. Pre-order cancelled until they prove they take console players seriously. 

I agree, they're being lazy about it to an extent.

I didn't realise they were also doing the Silent Hill 2 remake.. :T Wow.

2 hours ago, Lucibur said:

That's true, it just sucks that it's been over a month of waiting for a patch for one trophy and nothing.. 

I agree, they're being lazy about it to an extent.

I didn't realise they were also doing the Silent Hill 2 remake.. :T Wow.

Yup team behind this is remaking SH2, and if they’re this lazy over patching a single trophy after over a month I dread to think of the state they’re going to be launching SH2 in, it’s put me off more than it already did knowing Bloober was doing it. 

• Like 2

Well i agree with you when it comes to the SH2 Remake. This shit is definetely going to be fucked up. Like Bloober has never done a game with actual gameplay, all their games are basically walking sims. Gunplay and combat mechanics in SH2 Remake will definetely suck.

My hope for the LoF patch thou is, that it's taking so long because they also are working on some HDR fixes and release both this and the fix for the glitched trophy in one go.

Yep booted up the game and Inheritance Insta-popped and with it the Platinum.

Hallelujah, took them long enough.

The bug sucked but I’m 14th Completed and 2nd fastest so far so can’t complain too much. Thanks, Bloober

Edited by Oberlin1694
  • Like 2