Game stuck while loading track !?

lemaestre

For example Track 1 of december 2020 COTD stuck loading, softlocking the game, if i want to play it. I have to restart the game.

Anyone else encountered this problem on this or other tracks? Maybe cancelling the download of mods and stuff as workaround? The prompt to cancel is very short, i dont know.

I got several times today a freeze of my screen playing the current campaign spring 2023, track 7. I also got some very long times to load some tracks. I guess there are some issues which should be resolved next patch which will be released July 1st with the summer campaign. Don’t forget the game has been released shortly on consoles.

• Like 2

On 28.6.2023 at 0:42 AM, djippps said:

I got several times today a freeze of my screen playing the current campaign spring 2023, track 7. I also got some very long times to load some tracks. I guess there are some issues which should be resolved next patch which will be released July 1st with the summer campaign. Don’t forget the game has been released shortly on consoles.

You were right they fixed it with the update, i tried Track 1 of december 2020 COTD and was able to load it :-)

• Like 1