Is online dead?

OskysxX-

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 6:37 AM, delfierro006 said:

Since day 1 but you still can play the AI though...so 100 is do-able1f601.png1f601.png

Hi, I tried vs AI local but trophies no pop, I tried creating a lobby and/or finding match but still searching and no result.

What is the way to play earning trophies?

Thanks ^^

On 7/19/2023 at 8:03 AM, OskysxX- said:

Hi, I tried vs AI local but trophies no pop, I tried creating a lobby and/or finding match but still searching and no result.

What is the way to play earning trophies?

Thanks ^^

This Video at 1:22 helps you in giving you a visual on how to add the AI, so this is a example of playing local while adding 2 AIs. So in your case add 3 AIs players and yes trophies pop.

Edited by delfierro006
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if this game is bugged or I am doing something wrong? I still need the unlock 25 cosmetics and 15,000xp and according to the pass I'm maxed out at level 50 with nothing else to unlock?? It's so frustrating because there's not enough information about this game to know if I had a glitch but it seems like it ?

On 25/7/2023 at 10:26 AM, delfierro006 said:

This Video at 1:22 helps you in giving you a visual on how to add the AI, so this is a example of playing local while adding 2 AIs. So in your case add 3 AIs players and yes trophies pop.

Thanks for the video. The game is so bugged for me and I couldn’t create game or join. So closing and starting the game did the trick to play 1 or 2 games. 

• 7 months later...

Does anyone know if online servers have been shut down without warning? It’s been two months ago since the latest player registered on PSNP, also them being the latest platinum achiever and the latest achiever of every single trophy. I’m hesitant buying it at the cheapest discount price it is at now.

Edited by Maxie_M0us3

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 9:40 AM, Maxie_M0us3 said:

Does anyone know if online servers have been shut down without warning? It’s been two months ago since the latest player registered on PSNP, also them being the latest platinum achiever and the latest achiever of every single trophy. I’m hesitant buying it at the cheapest discount price it is at now.

Well, it's coming to PS+ Extra now.. so very unlikely to be shutdown anytime soon.

Does anyone know how can you unlock the Odd Couture trophy (unlocking 25 items in online mode)? I thought it was the unlocks you get from level ups but it's maxed out at level 50 so there's no more unlocks.

And yes, the online experience is absolutely awful. Luckily you can just trophy hunt in a private match with bots.

53 minutes ago, recoverykit said:

Does anyone know how can you unlock the Odd Couture trophy (unlocking 25 items in online mode)? I thought it was the unlocks you get from level ups but it's maxed out at level 50 so there's no more unlocks.

It pops from buying things from the shop for gold or silver coins....the shop is in the top left of the online pregame lobby.

On 4/19/2024 at 6:29 AM, recoverykit said:

And yes, the online experience is absolutely awful. Luckily you can just trophy hunt in a private match with bots.

Did you find a fix for this? 

9 hours ago, ItsMeBiscuit said:

Let me try saying it in a different way, I have bought everything in the store and have level 50 and no money money yet no trophy. lol

Did you claim the money from Ubisoft Connect?  You also get the silver money from completing daily/weekly challenges so you can still make money after hitting level 50.  Did you buy emojis?  I could very well be wrong but I don't think emojis count, only things for the actual appearance of your character.  I'm out of money too but there are still things available for purchase.  Its a long shot since its an online game but you can always try deleting your save and seeing if you can run the levels out again.

1 hour ago, LucilleRosethorn said:

I've maxed out levels, brought so many items and now have to rely on the weekly coins. I honestly think it's bugged because I've compared my outfits to a friend who has a platinum and I have at least 15 more outfits

Hopefully it’s just bad at counting because I’m in the same boat 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 5:54 PM, TheJacobBarton said:

Is anyone having trouble with the Style Icon trophy popping? 
Bought so many different legendary items and equipped them but nothing happening.

I don’t have this problem but I do have problem getting Snowflake Very chic and shopaholic 🫠