Block Party

LegendExeter

What is my strategy for this trophy?

Should I just make a BIG and play center with maxed out blocking and just wait down low to get the blocks in 1 game?

I think playing a big might work best because if I'm a small forward like I am now and I leave assignment to go for the block they might just kick it back out to the guy I left guarding to go try for the block on the one driving.  

Couldn't find anything online for this.  Let me know what you did.

3 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

What is my strategy for this trophy?

Should I just make a BIG and play center with maxed out blocking and just wait down low to get the blocks in 1 game?

I think playing a big might work best because if I'm a small forward like I am now and I leave assignment to go for the block they might just kick it back out to the guy I left guarding to go try for the block on the one driving.  

Couldn't find anything online for this.  Let me know what you did.

Make a C, max height, max wingspan and combine it with the Rebound trophies you need. So put mostly stats into both Rebounding and Blocks.

You'll also need to bait them to pass to the other C. Just back away so he's free and once the pass is made to him, close him down.

• Like 1

Yeah, I always make myself a SF and get it easily (don’t have to really worry about fouling out like with the steals).  Either bait your man into driving or help out on another player who gets the ball in the post.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

What are the best badges that can assist with this?  My max is 2 blocks in a game.  I couldn't even get 4 in the Ben Wallace My Team challenge with 4 minute quarters.  Most I got there was 3.

For the offensive rebound what is the best badge to stop them from boxing me out?

On 02/08/2023 at 0:03 PM, LegendExeter said:

What are the best badges that can assist with this?  My max is 2 blocks in a game.  I couldn't even get 4 in the Ben Wallace My Team challenge with 4 minute quarters.  Most I got there was 3.

For the offensive rebound what is the best badge to stop them from boxing me out?

Anchor and Chase Down Artist are the badges you want for blocks.

For offensive rebound, I used my huge C build to do it. Most of them were from my own misses. You want to increase difficulty to at least All-Star, otherwise your teammates won't miss.

• Like 2