Fully upgrade weapon trophy bugged?

I just beat yestarday game on normal mode and im already doing dlc final transmission

I want do ng+ on hard mode after if this is possible to get extra trophy for beat ng+ and ofc this one for hard mode. So my question is from here because if its imposible to get on this playthrought i have to start one more game on no ng and then maybe if not buggy again i will get this 

Edited by Bartek420_

If you're on PS5, it has a rare trophy synch problem when online, that the trophy can take up to 24 hours to show.

To know if this is the problem though, turn your network off in settings, then go into your trophies and see if it is there. 

If online, its shows synch trophies but when offline, trophies saved on your system will show

Got the same glitch... Is there a workaround or a fix?

Got the trophy, this is how I did it:

1. Make sure you have a save file before you upgrade your weapon

2. Delete the game

3. Reinstall the game without the updates

4. Upgrade your weapon to maximum and you'll get the trophy

Seems like the latest update bugged this trophy

Edited by ZeroGeass1

• 4 months later...
On 7/15/2023 at 3:15 PM, ZeroGeass1 said:

Got the same glitch... Is there a workaround or a fix?

Got the trophy, this is how I did it:

1. Make sure you have a save file before you upgrade your weapon

2. Delete the game

3. Reinstall the game without the updates

4. Upgrade your weapon to maximum and you'll get the trophy

Seems like the latest update bugged this trophy

My copy is digital.. how can i do this, it always comes patched!

I got this trophy in my first playthrough with no issues, but a friend of mine didn’t upgrade a weapon in his first playthrough but on his second and it didn’t unlock. He deleted save data and started a fresh game and focussed on this trophy and got it in his first playthrough on fresh data with no issues. He only had to play up to chapter 4 to be able to do it. The hand cannon is the easiest I think as only has 4 upgrades. Maybe this will help? 

7 hours ago, wolvieware said:

I got this trophy in my first playthrough with no issues, but a friend of mine didn’t upgrade a weapon in his first playthrough but on his second and it didn’t unlock. He deleted save data and started a fresh game and focussed on this trophy and got it in his first playthrough on fresh data with no issues. He only had to play up to chapter 4 to be able to do it. The hand cannon is the easiest I think as only has 4 upgrades. Maybe this will help? 

I'm on my first playthrough and upgraded the hand cannon.. nothing.. reloaded the save several times and tried.. still nothing. I tried upgrading a different gun.. still nothing. Just seems completely broken to me.

• 3 months later...