Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Thats the question everyone should ask :D  Looks pretty good but haven't watched it.

I agree :D. Have you caught up to the current arc with Fairy Tail in the meantime?

Try watching Baccano! first. It's in the same style but it is more fast paced than DRR. Personally i loved both shows.

Thnx :D, what's it about?

Thnx :D, what's it about?

It's basically a more mature DRR in the 1930s. You are presented by a range of very distinct characters and you watch their story get entangled with each other. It revolves around the new train, the flying pussyfoot, the myth of an immortality elixir and the '30 mafia.

The pacing and overall story is very well put together and you'll probably have to watch it twice to understand little details you'll miss on your first run. Although it's been a very long time since i watched it, i remember it being one of the more mature anime i have seen (and i'm not talking about the gore) Top notch anime stuff if you ask me.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Well i made it to the end. I cant wait to see Gray and Wendy in action :D

Now i have to think of a new anime to watch

Awesome, you could read the manga if you want to find out what happens next. 

I really recommend these anime:

• Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
  • Persona 4 The Animation
  • Clannad

Another 2015 goal completed.  I am now within the top 100,00 worldwide. Need to keep earning trophies to stay there. Right now, I am working on finishing up the Open Ended trophy for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, and then I'll work on Completionist trophy, which will cover all remaining collectible trophies I need. And then once those are done, I'll have the plat, and another 2015 goal complete.

For this fixture, I am halfway through all possible points on Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. The goal is to plat that, and also get as far as I can on both Assassin's Creed Syndicate, when it comes out tomorrow, and Assassin's Creed Revelations (if I have time). So ballpark 80-90 points, if I can get the Rapture plat by tomorrow morning, like I am planning.

How is everyone else doing this fixture?

• Like 2

Another 2015 goal completed.  I am now within the top 100,00 worldwide. Need to keep earning trophies to stay there. Right now, I am working on finishing up the Open Ended trophy for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, and then I'll work on Completionist trophy, which will cover all remaining collectible trophies I need. And then once those are done, I'll have the plat, and another 2015 goal complete.

For this fixture, I am halfway through all possible points on Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. The goal is to plat that, and also get as far as I can on both Assassin's Creed Syndicate, when it comes out tomorrow, and Assassin's Creed Revelations (if I have time). So ballpark 80-90 points, if I can get the Rapture plat by tomorrow morning, like I am planning.

Nice, congrats :yay:.

I've been watching anime and playing Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2.

Not doing well point wise but I'm almost done setting up my 1st plat for the Plat Rain event, Marvel vs Capcom 3 dood

• Like 3

Nice, do you already have the 8 player lobby trophy?

Yeah I've had all the online related stuff done for a while, only thing I have left is getting all arcade endings which I only need like 4 more endings. Going to leave 1 ending for it, not the trophy I wanted to leave for last but I accidentally got the trophy I was going to save for last dood

Yeah I've had all the online related stuff done for a while, only thing I have left is getting all arcade endings which I only need like 4 more endings. Going to leave 1 ending for it, not the trophy I wanted to leave for last but I accidentally got the trophy I was going to save for last dood

Ok dood, I know that feeling. Same thing happened to me with Metal Gear Rising.