Rivals Trophies: Legend mode

Spide29

• 5 months later...
On 7/17/2023 at 4:06 PM, HaserPL said:

There is no need to do that. These trophies are easy enough that you shouldn't have to boost anything even if possible.

half-necrobump

Last multiplayer DLC requires high lvl tho, like 150-ish. That requires time if starting from scratch... any advice to speed up the process?

35 minutes ago, Elavon said:

half-necrobump

Last multiplayer DLC requires high lvl tho, like 150-ish. That requires time if starting from scratch... any advice to speed up the process?

You need 100 Ki overall to play the 3 raid chapters if that's what you're referring to. To reach 100 Ki you'll need to play the story or survival in legends at Gold or platinum difficulty to get 100+ Ki gear. If starting from scratch it can take between 15-20 hours I think. You need to reach Rank 20 with all classes for another trophy but you can focus on just one class for the Transcendance trophy. But more than the level you need a good group of people (ideally on mic) to do the raid chapters because it requires coordination more than high level.

Edited by wrecktr_spectr

51 minutes ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

You need 100 Ki overall to play the 3 raid chapters if that's what you're referring to. To reach 100 Ki you'll need to play the story or survival in legends at Gold or platinum difficulty to get 100+ Ki gear. If starting from scratch it can take between 15-20 hours I think. You need to reach Rank 20 with all classes for another trophy but you can focus on just one class for the Transcendance trophy. But more than the level you need a good group of people (ideally on mic) to do the raid chapters because it requires coordination more than high level.

hmm not many matchmaking nowadays and not many people interested. solo co-op is too slow? or unavailable? i'm ki 20ish but it's slow as hell

51 minutes ago, Elavon said:

hmm not many matchmaking nowadays and not many people interested. solo co-op is too slow? or unavailable? i'm ki 20ish but it's slow as hell

You can do the story mode solo to level up and its not too slow compared to coop. It'll just take a couple more hours. But you can't do the raid chapters solo. You'll have to make a boosting session here or check the r/GoT discord group for some people. I used to help other people get that trophy but I don't play the game anymore. If you can't find people DM me and I'll see if I can find some of my old group to help.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

You can do the story mode solo to level up and its not too slow compared to coop. It'll just take a couple more hours. But you can't do the raid chapters solo. You'll have to make a boosting session here or check the r/GoT discord group for some people. I used to help other people get that trophy but I don't play the game anymore. If you can't find people DM me and I'll see if I can find some of my old group to help.

thank you! what Ki level i have to reach before disturbing you, if i can't find anyone?

The last Raid will be very difficult with gear below 110 and at least one very good piece complementing your build. Also you do not waste other peoples time by going in underleveled. 

2 hours ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

If starting from scratch it can take between 15-20 hours I think. You need to reach Rank 20 with all classes for another trophy but you can focus on just one class for the Transcendance trophy. But more than the level you need a good group of people (ideally on mic) to do the raid chapters because it requires coordination more than high level.

Honestly I would estimate more likely between 30-40 hours since there are no double XP events anymore. 

You can do Raid with 4 players Ki 110, but that's like the bare minimum. Below Ki 110 Platinum Survival will wreck you, and Raid is on Platinum difficulty. And to level up fast just play survival in coop. Doesn't matter if you can't finish the waves yet, you will still get enough XP. Play in specific Ki brackets until you can play on the higher difficulty, not really much to it. But after having all 4 professions with Ki 120 I must say the Assassin is probably the best if you can play without taking too much damage, if not stick with Ronin who can heal himself and others, which makes it a great support character. Although my team did Raid 2 times without a single Ronin in our group. And yeah, it will take you around 50 hours to grind one character to Ki 110, especially if you don't play with your crew from the start. I had a party of 4 and we played from scratch until the end together, and it took us around 40 hours to reach Ki 110 and start doing Raids.

• Like 1

I'd suggest to play the first story over and over and increasing the difficulty as you go. The first story is severed hearts, this is the 'easiest' and quickest mission. Go for silver and for gold when possible. You can do it solo, just take your time. 

The gear you get for completing bronze missions is maximized to 35 ki. Silver goes to 80 ki, gold 105. 

Also once you've got a good feeling of the game and are able to play the nightmare missions I'd suggest to give that a go. The players that still play this game are almost always running the nightmare missions to get exclusive gear. Some of them are extremely good and can (will!) carry you through the missions.

8 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

I'd suggest to play the first story over and over and increasing the difficulty as you go. The first story is severed hearts, this is the 'easiest' and quickest mission. Go for silver and for gold when possible. You can do it solo, just take your time. 

I would not suggest this method, since it is not significantly quicker than survival like @HaserPL suggested. Grinding the first mission will melt your brain and you will also be not skilled enough to beat the raids. Your suggestion is basically playing the same five minute long mission for 30 hours… 

8 hours ago, HaserPL said:

And to level up fast just play survival in coop. Doesn't matter if you can't finish the waves yet, you will still get enough XP. Play in specific Ki brackets until you can play on the higher difficulty, not really much to it.