How to tackle this game.

7 minutes ago, rayjenjoeryry_jr said:

I really want to play this game. But the mp is kinda putting me off.

You'd need to be able to fulfill all the requirements for Fly the Co-op, and either complete NOOSE for like 40 hours or do the BdB glitch. Once the online is done, you can tackle the single player stuff at your leisure.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/7/2023 at 1:44 AM, rayjenjoeryry_jr said:

I really want to play this game. But the mp is kinda putting me off. Im not really sure how to tackle it or if its even possible to really do these days. Basically im looking for some advice on how to tackle this these days.

It’s not that bad. You just need to find a reliable group of people who also need the trophy and you guys will have a fun time ??

On 8/21/2023 at 12:07 PM, ElektrickRage said:

How long you think it will take to do all the online stuff? If I'm playing maybe 4-5 hours a day?

Regarding max level, it's quite a long grind even if you use glitches to level up faster. And they're not very fun to do either. I suggest you dedicate approximately 2 hours a day to make the grind less boring and spread it over time. Regarding "Fly the Co Op", it really depends on the people doing it with you. I was very lucky to find 3 very experienced players to help me with it. As long as you have one or two dedicated guys in the team that did the trophy already and know exactly what to do, it's actually not that complicated and pretty fun. But it's a challenge, no doubt about it.