online trophies trouble

That lbp karting site was always wrong for me. Only after i got the trophy it updated for me, haha.

Just keep on playing random levels to the end until it pops, it's a sacrifice everyone must go to plat this game... just... keep... playing... ugh it's SO boring.

The online trophies are glitchier than a box full of glitchy glitchers.

Ignore the LBP.me stats - keep playing until you've reached your target number of races...then double it. When you feel like the trophies should have popped by now, backup, then delete your Game Save. Boot into the online again, and if you're lucky, they'll unlock within a few races.

I ended up doing three to five times as many races as the trophy requirements and they still hadn't popped. Using the Save Game delete method worked for me a few weeks ago. Obviously, restore your Game Save to mop up any remaining Single Player trophies to avoid replaying the campaign.

Also worth noting is the level where you have to race from a top-down perspective to pick up bubbles while avoiding traffic. If you're having trouble reaching the target score, delete your Game Data and reinstall the game without the patches. That doubles the score per bubble and makes it a doddle.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...