Is FFXII a easy game?

The game was never rebalanced to account for the fact that your characters can have two Jobs in this version so the only real challenge is the Trial Mode, and even at that it's just the last ten or so that suck.

Once you get the reverse spell, the game is pretty easy imo. It's not turned based, but you can set up gambits for the game to run itself. I'm pretty sure people already have some broken setups that you could copy for the late game (and trial mode?).

I do agree that it's pretty long and can get intense, but I don't think it's that terrible. 

(Full disclosure, I played it on the Switch, and did 90-95% of the trophies)

7 hours ago, Xx-4rThUr-M0rg4r said:

I wanna try this final fantasy but im not good at Rpg so can someone tell me if this one is a easy game or its quet difficult?

If you try to beat all sidequests(hunt board) is considered on of the most difficult final fantasy

If you are not completionist the story battles are easy 

Yes, it is. There is only a few things that can be a little hard, but everything can be done with a little strategy or a cheese. The only struggle points that you can have are:

• Omega XII superboss. You can rely on hard strategy, or just go with spam Reverse strategy.
  • Level 100 Trial: This is the only point in the game that can be hard, but even this battle have it's "cheese". Same that Omega, you can go with the hard strategy one, or rely in the "cheese" with Zeromus.

Besides that, the game is only time consuming.

Get the saitengrate bow for all 6 Characters, they easy to get if you know what to do. With it become way more easy. Maybe Not the Experience you wish for this game, but if you get in trouble the bows Are the Holy water in Many Situations. The Game isnt that Hard ?.

Edited by VER7UZ-