I have to re-do FNSM app, spider-training AND hideouts and labs for final suits in new game plus?!

I got 100% on my first playthrough.  The only thing missing to get all the upgrades and suits was the stuff that says "only available in new game plus".  For the suits that only included the Spider-Training suit as I unlocked and bought everything else.  I go to new game plus and three suits are re-locked:

Uptown Pride - Complete all FNSM app activities

Miles Morales 2020 Suit - Complete all Spider-Training Challenges and the "Final Test" side mission

Programmable Matter Suit - Complete all Underground Hideouts, Roxxon Labs and the "Matter Up" side mission

What the hell?!  I thought I would only need to buy that last suit, not re-do this crap.  Did everyone get this or is something off?

2 hours ago, rvdizecw420 said:

What the hell?!

Can you load a previous save file and try again? Always keep a backup save file in case something like this happens.

Are you sure you unlocked those suits on the first playthrough? Do you remember Miles posing in front of the Black Lives Matter mural? that is when you get the Pride suit. If you did, this is a bug. I didn't have to do all that stuff again.

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up