SERVER SHUTDOWN: November 6 2023

SwissLeviathan90

Here comes the usual questions, since I haven't even booted up the game yet.

How long does the MP/Online take?

Do you need people to boost with, if so, how many? (I assume just one)

Which trophies are affected.

Thank you I advance to anyone who will respond.

7 hours ago, Letenko said:

Here comes the usual questions, since I haven't even booted up the game yet.

Thank you I advance to anyone who will respond.

I saw a post on the forum that said that you can boost the div 4 trophy which is by far the hardest of the game in terms of skills.

But even without this, the MP part should take you at least 50 hours if not more, i don't know how long are the VOLTA trophies that's why i can't help you more precisely about this

7 hours ago, Letenko said:

Might be wrong about this one, but I think there are only 3 online trophies that will be affected by the shutdown. 

• Divisive Figure: Play a game on Division 4 or higher. If you boost this shouldn't be much of a problem. Servers are dead so getting to play with a group shouldn't be that hard.
  • Club Legend: Reach 200 club appearances with a player in FIFA Ultimate Team. Might be the one you will have to grind the most. Theres is a section, can't remember the exact name now, but, if I'm not mistaken, you get to play 40 matches a week with ramdon teams. The match legnth is about 12 minutes, so you will have to play a lot of those matches to get this one. I'm attempting this one and after a few games the game gets so boring lol.
  • Welcome to the League: Achieve your first qualification for FUT Champions Weekend League. This one will depende on how many games you boost and is the Weekend League is open (As far as I know, EA is keeping it open as long as the server is up, once again, this might be wrong info) but as you get higher divisions, you will get more points per win, so this shouldn't be as much of a grind as the 200 appearances.

Also, I believe the Volta ones don't require online, but I wouldn't risk it to be honest. Theres is a trophy releated to that "campaign" that might need a lot of grinding. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Caquis_1 said:

Might be wrong about this one, but I think there are only 3 online trophies that will be affected by the shutdown. 

• Divisive Figure: Play a game on Division 4 or higher. If you boost this shouldn't be much of a problem. Servers are dead so getting to play with a group shouldn't be that hard.
  • Club Legend: Reach 200 club appearances with a player in FIFA Ultimate Team. Might be the one you will have to grind the most. Theres is a section, can't remember the exact name now, but, if I'm not mistaken, you get to play 40 matches a week with ramdon teams. The match legnth is about 12 minutes, so you will have to play a lot of those matches to get this one. I'm attempting this one and after a few games the game gets so boring lol.
  • Welcome to the League: Achieve your first qualification for FUT Champions Weekend League. This one will depende on how many games you boost and is the Weekend League is open (As far as I know, EA is keeping it open as long as the server is up, once again, this might be wrong info) but as you get higher divisions, you will get more points per win, so this shouldn't be as much of a grind as the 200 appearances.

Also, I believe the Volta ones don't require online, but I wouldn't risk it to be honest. Theres is a trophy releated to that "campaign" that might need a lot of grinding. 

Thank you very much for this. Even if some info is not precise, it's an extremely useful starter point.

• Like 1

On 4-8-2023 at 10:23 PM, Caquis_1 said:

Ultimate Team, Volta and Pro Clubs require a connection to the servers to launch/play those game modes so there will be quite a few trophies affected.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

If you haven't started it already i would wait a bit more or avoid it entirely. As others mentioned before, Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs and Volta modes all require connection to the server. Volta mode isn't working since august and hasn't been fixed yet. What sucks about it is that for some reason you also need online connection to play offline mode in Volta (all Volta trophies can be earned in this mode). This means that unless they fix it or make it possible to play the offline mode without requiring online connection (highly unlikely), Volta trophies could become unobtainable even before the shutdown.

Edited by FideSedCuiVide