The US store lists each episode individually but only allows you to purchase Episode 1. There is also the full game that has the platinum but trophies do not copy over, and the Episode 1 trophy list remains.

How about this?

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/back-to-the-future-the-game-full-series/cid=UP2026-NPUB30401_00-SEASON0000000000?smcid=psblog:back-to-the-future-the-game-full-series:up2026-npub30401_00-season0000000000:ps-blog-2014-04-18-ps-store-flash-sale-30-games-available-for-0-99-each

It's even on sale for only $0.99 for the Easter weekend.

I hope that works, but I think the trophy list is different.

Shouldn't be. I just purchased this from the sale, and it downloads every episode separate - only the retail (disc) version has them all bundled up, and only that contains the platinum trophy.

If you buy a game that goes off the store you can still download it.  Like TMNT: Turtles in Time Reshelled.  It's no longer available, but since I paid for it I still have the rights to download it.  But this is on sale, so I don't see how it's unavailable.

But this is on sale, so I don't see how it's unavailable.

The individual episodes (apart from the first, free, one) show up as "Unavailable", whilst the bundle of them all is purchasable. Once you have the bundle all individual episodes become available independently as well. Must have something to do with the way TellTale used to distribute their games in the past, and then not selling individual episodes anymore - to old games like this, I mean.

• 1 year later...

So, just a quick question to make everything clear. You can't purchase episodes separately, but you CAN get SEPARATE trophy lists for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 episodes if you'll get the 5 episodes bundle from PS Store and it will NOT give you list with platinum trophy. Am I right or nah?

For bundle, i mean this: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/back-to-the-future-the-game-5-game-series/cid=EP2026-NPEB00447_00-PBACKTOTHE000001

So, just a quick question to make everything clear. You can't purchase episodes separately, but you CAN get SEPARATE trophy lists for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 episodes if you'll get the 5 episodes bundle from PS Store and it will NOT give you list with platinum trophy. Am I right or nah?

For bundle, i mean this: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/back-to-the-future-the-game-5-game-series/cid=EP2026-NPEB00447_00-PBACKTOTHE000001

You can not get the platinum for the digital PS3 version. It just 5 100%.

Platinum is available only for Physical PS3 version.

PS4 Digital and physical is platinum.