Any Good Guides to Follow for Trophies?

• 9 months later...

Did you ever find any guides that cover the new content in this remaster specifically? I also bought this ages ago but have been waiting, hoping there'd at least be a walkthrough that'd cover the new recruitable characters and such, even if it didn't necessarily cover trophies.

2 hours ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

Did you ever find any guides that cover the new content in this remaster specifically? I also bought this ages ago but have been waiting, hoping there'd at least be a walkthrough that'd cover the new recruitable characters and such, even if it didn't necessarily cover trophies.

I have not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Discounting Emerald Beyond, which released recently, this does come off as the most imposing due to not being as well documented in regards to trophies. That said, for anyone on the fence, it apparently requires 3 playthroughs anyway, so you should work out a lot of the ins and outs on a blind first playthrough. The super version of the final boss apparently can't be done on a first playthrough. Due to the presence of the '70 stat' trophy you may want to beat the super version on the second playthrough so that you can then reach that on your third playthrough, as it doesn't appear to be possible until you beat the super version. A character called Darque can be unlocked on your second playthrough if you do specific things on your first playthrough. Then a character called Aldora can be recruited if you do certain things involving Darque on your second playthrough. The super form of the final boss is apparently no joke, but there is I believe a trick that can make it easily beatable like some other Saga final/super bosses. The Jewel Eater in this particular version is apparently a big deal and can cause you to miss certain content. Due to NG+, the Jewel Eater becomes less of a threat on future playthroughs as you can go take it out immediately before it can cause any issues. Some quests are NG+ only.

Having not played the game myself, the main issue is seemingly going to be the Jewel Eater. Can the Jewel Eater block off the content you need to do to unlock Darque? If so then that is the key stuff you need to be doing on the first playthrough. Any other content being lost is irrelevant as you'll be able to do it in future playthroughs. Apparently the Darque unlock requirements don't actually need to all be done on a single playthrough, but not doing it on the first is obviously going to increase your time to platinum. I'm currently doing Saga Scarlet Grace: Ambitions (already one of my favourite games) and will be doing Saga Frontier next, so it'll take me quite a while to get to Minstrel Song. If I do and there is no trophy guide then I'll look into making one myself.