Is it possible to detect an edited timestamp?

I just saw this questionable profile which have lots of Vita plats. But recently, he magically have all of the online trophies for a dead-server games which dates back to the mid-2010s, and all single player trophies are earned this year.

My question is, can hacked PSVitas edit a trophy timestamp? Because I'm pretty sure he's hacking Vita trophies.

My next question is: do we have a way to detect it?

Seeing a lot of Vita and PS3 trophies being hacked recently and earned not legitimately is quite saddening. And it hurts the authenticity and legitimacy of this community.

Edited by nyaamero001

How questionable are those trophies exactly? He could just be someone who got the online trophies out of the way but didn't fancy playing the campaign then. As someone who is very picky about what to play next I've done just that. If you look at my profile I did the Uncharted 2 and 3 Online trophies in 2018, way before the server closure was announced but I didn't touch the campaigns until 2021. 

Edited by Weskerfan75
  • Like 1

Keep in mind some people tends to get the online portion first and then hide the trophy list if not doing the offline part right away and in some case it might take years. If you are lucky you can find a capture on wayback machine and do the comparision. It's not that reliable as this site updates on scrolling and you can't do that on a capture if there's any. Easier to find is when people edits an already synched (and loaded on psnp) timestamp.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Weskerfan75 said:

How questionable are those trophies exactly? He could just be someone who got the online trophies out of the way but didn't fancy playing the campaign then. As someone who is very picky about what to play next I've done just that. If you look at my profile I did the Uncharted 2 and 3 Online trophies in 2018, way before the server closure was announced but I didn't touch the campaigns until 2021. 

I saw him get the MK9 (vita) plat recently but hidden it. Sad I didn't get a screenshot

5 hours ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Yes its possible. This site been cracking down on them for decades.

And why you using a alt or fake account to ask talk question. Thats pretty shady itself when talking about legitimacy. Of course this could be totally your main account then my apologies.

This is my legitimate account. If you are thinking that I will use whatever in this thread to hack then you can rest assured that I won;t cause I hate these trophy hackers. Imagine persevering through the plat and these Trophy miners will just cheat and hack it. Eff them

Edited by nyaamero001

8 hours ago, nyaamero001 said:

I saw him get the MK9 (vita) plat recently but hidden it. Sad I didn't get a screenshot

To be fair, that platinum takes weeks on the PS3 even with two controllers because of My Kung Fu is Stronger. The Vita takes twice as long since it has more characters to master and you can't use two controllers to grind the X-rays and fatalities.

One of my former work colleagues i think may have hacked his trophies or something. He might have a lot of those poke this poke that, hit this hit that which simply requires the basic X button push. But there are quite a few that have the same date and time. I'm just wondering how you can slap 100 eggs to 100.000 eggs in a minute if you get my meaning.

27 minutes ago, Mickeyminime said:

One of my former work colleagues i think may have hacked his trophies or something. He might have a lot of those poke this poke that, hit this hit that which simply requires the basic X button push. But there are quite a few that have the same date and time. I'm just wondering how you can slap 100 eggs to 100.000 eggs in a minute if you get my meaning.

There are a lot of save file and CFW hacks out there if you know where to look for them and know how to use them but it's all pointless anyway, because even good trophy cheats are easily caught if you know what to look for.

4 hours ago, KinkyMirage said:

There are even trophy unlockers for PS4 custom firmware. You can google it. But seriously I don't get the point. It's a digital trophy... for a video game...

Any time there is something to be had, no matter how inconsequential it may seem, someone will find a way to cheat to get it. Seems to be encoded in human DNA.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mickeyminime said:

Many of those have turbo buttons that let you hold it and rack in hits like 1000 a second, heck many of those games glitch out when unlocking trophies, take a look at "sister" and "Journey games" in my lists, it takes longer for the trophies to pop than actually unlocking them, and if you play on multiple consoles at the same time, it'll unlock many of them at the same time

11 hours ago, KinkyMirage said:

There are even trophy unlockers for PS4 custom firmware. You can google it. But seriously I don't get the point. It's a digital trophy... for a video game...

Exactly what I was thinking. 

Instead of doing what the game what intended for, which is enjoyment, those trophy hackers hacks 1 trophy per hour just so it wouldn't look so obvious. Pathetic cheaters

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2023 at 12:43 AM, nyaamero001 said:

This is my legitimate account. If you are thinking that I will use whatever in this thread to hack then you can rest assured that I won;t cause I hate these trophy hackers. Imagine persevering through the plat and these Trophy miners will just cheat and hack it. Eff them

Yeah dude, I totally believe this is your legitimate account..keep playing games!! eeeyahhhh!

• Haha 1