DZ Extraction Tryhard Players

HamiTosh

I soloed the extractions over the course of 2 days. Only meet about 10 players and only 2 hijacked my extraction (not attacking me..). The majority is on Worldrank 5 so make sure to select Worldrank 1. In the terminal or from a safehouse you can search for other players to form a darkzone group

Edited by Dreamcast12

49 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

Is there anyway to extract dz items in peace? Literally I cant get a single extraction done because always some tryhard no lifes will show up.

Who plays this old game in 2023, I cant understand it, its so annoying

Yes, god forbid people still play a game that they enjoy.

I still play plenty of games from that era and older, unless it's shutting down or it's completely dead randoms aren't a big deal. Get good, or get out.

1 hour ago, Dreamcast12 said:

I soloed the extractions over the course of 2 days. Only meet about 10 players and only 2 hijacked my extraction (not attacking me..). The majority is on Worldrank 5 so make sure to select Worldrank 1. In the terminal or from a safehouse you can search for other players to form a darkzone group

I got half the extractions done now, do you mean the tiers = worldrank?

The thing what I dont understand is that those random players come I cant shoot them, but they can shoot me and kill me, its so weird.

To go rogue whilst in the Dark Zone, you must hold the touchpad button. This will fill up a quick meter, and once full, you'll turn rogue and have the ability to kill any other player you come across. If you're playing with friends, doing this will automatically turn them rogue too.

If they come to your extraction I usually left for another extraction zone or did something else for a while. It's best done in a group as the pvp is completly broken