Nothing Serious But Just An FYI:

The majority of Artifex Mundi games are pretty quick and painless. Sometimes though one comes along that's just an absolute pain in the ass, long and drawn out (or sometimes even both). Endless Fables: Shadows Within is the latter. For me it dragged on a bit too long (doesn't help that you also have to do the bonus chapter) and kind of wore out its welcome. None of the puzzles though (besides one) are annoying, thank god. 

Here's a full text-based trophy walkthrough by none other than the point-and-click walkthrough master herself, themindisacity: https://nodegamers.com/2021/09/05/endless-fables-shadow-within-trophy-walkthrough/

Edited by MrTacoNinja

This is not to shit on her but I've often wondered if she rips the solutions straight from the Big Fish guides and simply re-words them into a format that's easier to follow? It's the only way I've been able to make sense of how she's been able to kick out so many guides at the pace she does. Or maybe she really is that good at games like this? Who knows. If it's the latter then I bow down to her because when I play these Artifex Mundi games I have no fucking clue what to do half the time because the solutions are nuts and don't make any goddamn sense.

I have to disagree with you, visighost, about her guides being 'perfect'. They're not perfect. I've used her guides for many, many years and there have definitely been mistakes made. As the saying goes: no one's perfect. Not to mention that sometimes I've found wording and/or solutions to be vague or that more effort could've been put forth (e.g. pictures of solutions would've definitely helped for trickier puzzles).

But perfect? Nah. However, I will give credit when credit's due and say that her guides are excellent. Without them there's no way in hell I'd have all the Mundi platinums I have.